Tuesday 9 April 2013

Stampers wear the trousers

Morning Crafters,

Well Day 1 of being back to work is behind me and I have to say it flew by as I was soooo busy, they had computer problems, program problems and more than enough emails to catch up on that my day was over in a flash.  Tomorrow will be more of the same as I prepare for our annual ISO audit on Mon/Tuesday of next week.

My DT card today is for Live and Love Crafts.  The new theme for the week  for the DT to follow and believe me we absolutely love it, is the new MajaDesigns Spring Basics papers, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Well I'm sure you all have yours now.  I love the 6x6 pads but for me I like the choice of wanting to make either a 6x6 card, or use my Go Kreate Dies to make a shaped card, and really for those you  need the 12x12 papers, and as they are all doubled sided, there's definitely lots of choice.  So no surprise, I have a shaped card to share with you.  I have used the MajaDesign paper front and back called "2nd May" and as it was entitled May it needed lots of spring flowers, lol.


You will notice I frantaged the Maja Designs Burlap Flower, lol. I used the shabby pink and white and  with all this frantage I could be heading for a new nick name, and speaking of frantage, next Monday I will have a little surprise for you so don't forget to pop back, I'm quite excited.


My little bottle on the bark heart does have a message to go in it, I just photographed it before I put it in.  It says......Stampers wear the Trousers!


Speaking of trousers, this brings me to the flower jeans charm on the tag at the top, isn't it adorable and check out that lace

Here's the little corked vial, minus the message, lol and the KortandGodt little Hortensias, gorgeous and I'm getting better at going ROUND on the sewing machine instead of STRAIGHT.  Those Go Kreate shapes twist and turn in places and my confidence is slowing growing.


Hope I have inspired you today.  I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of my latest candy and another card.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Magnolia Down Under - Tic Tac Toe (Shabby Chic, Pink, Lace in fact all of them except chipboard)
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Butterflies
Magnolialicious - Bows, buttons, or beads






33 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

what a lovely card Tracy! Mary x

Sue said...

WOW!! Stunning card Tracy. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and sooooo many gorgeous embellishments to look at.
Hugs Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Tracy! Love that little corked bottle and the little cotton reels holding the banner. So many details and delicious embellies. Utterly gorgeous hunny. Hugs, Wends xxx

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Very beautiful! I love all the details on your card.
♥Luanne

Sonia said...

Wowwww,you are my number one^_^I love every single detail on this stunning card^_^
Fantastic work^_^
Have a lovely day,
Sonia

Sassy Raggedy said...

How stunning Tracy...So much to admire, I always find new things I want to do when I look at your cards. This is truly lovely...joann sassy raggedy

Anonymous said...

O-M-G! I just love everything about this card. There is soooo much detail! Love the rolled flowers & the spools. And what cute metal pants! I am just LOVING this card!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie absolutely stunning card as always & of course I lurve all the foofiness ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Turwen said...

Wow!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!! A really, really great card!!!!

Hugs!

Cindy said...

I love it Tracy, just amazing :D!

Rene said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!
Rene :D

Chris said...

Gorgeous! Love all the embellishments. I don't know where to look first. Awesome.

Nikki said...

So much to look at in one little card love all your extra details hugs Nikki

NPurdum56 said...

Tracy this is gorgeous! I love your coloring! All the details are fabulous! :) Nancee

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Love all the details of your card. Where did you find that charm of pants? How cute they are.
Your card is fantastic.
Hugs Doreen

Christy Designs said...

WOW... this soooo gorgeous!
I love everything here, the paper, flowers, cute jeans charm, and frantage medium. Fabulous

Norma said...

Gorgeous card, Tracy. Amazing attention to details. Love that burlap flower. Love the card!
Hugs,
Norma

Elin said...

This card takes my breath away! Its just amazing... so many jummy details, lovely colors and the coloring is beyond amazing!!
Hugs <3

Words and Pictures said...

This is a real showstopper for me... the burlap flower, jute in the background, jaw-dropping embellishing, and amazing colouring on the image - just wonderful!
Alison xx

Kelly said...

I love the banner, the bottle, and the pants charm you just think of everything a card need. Beautiful coloring. Love those papers too.
Hugs Kelly

Kelly said...

I love the banner, the bottle, and the pants charm you just think of everything a card need. Beautiful coloring. Love those papers too.
Hugs Kelly

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've dragged myself out of my sick bed to try and visit a few blog buddies and this card cheered me up, Tracy. Lovely shape and super sweet embellishments! Beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

Cathy Lee said...

This is stunning, Tracy. I love all your attention to detail. Gorgeous artwork.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Heidi said...

Absolutely stunning!
Beautiful colours and details as always:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Unknown said...

Weight please? LOL Awww...I love absolutely everything about this card; the colouring is amazing and omg the lace looks like a dream and then there's the frantage and all the flowers and the charm and oh I could go on forever. Do I really sell all that gorgeous stuff? LOL Breathtaking work, Tracy!

Sandy xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours, I love the burlap flower, so pretty
Hugs Julie P

Stempelhexe said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at
LHOSM this week.

Hugs
Ulla

Katie said...

Gorgeous card Tracy! I love all the little details and it all comes together so well.
Thanks for playing along with us at Magnolia-Licious this time and Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

This card is one of my favorite.
Congratulations for your beautifull work!
Greetings from Switzerland
Chiara

PS thank you for your nice candy, from tomorrow you will find a candy also in my blog, if you are interested in

http://robinscrap.blogspot.ch/

cabio's craft corner said...

Absolutely amazing project. Love your attention to details on this creation :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Patti Jo said...

Love Tilda stamper and you've set her in a beautiful card! So glad you could join us at the Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge blog....Thank you!

Sheri said...

Oh geez Tracy!! How gorgeous can one card get! What a beautiful card!! Thank you so much for joining the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Challenge!! :)
Sheri Willshire