Monday 22 April 2013

Ahoy There

Morning Crafters,

Before I get started on my card for you today,  I would just like to thank you all for the wonderful comments I received last week on my first video tutorial on Frantage.  I was staggered  to hear people talking about it and also being mentioned in people's Facebook coversations, so thank you sooooooooo very much for instilling confidence in me to possibly do a second video, lol.  I know you have kept Sandy busy with your frantage orders, so much so that that the store sold out on several colours.  Fear not though, a new order was immediately placed and will be available in store this week.  Speaking of the Store, it is closed today for some upgrades that Sandy has been planning for a while.  It shouldn't be long before you can recommence your shopping, but please keep checking back.  You will however be continued to be inspired by the incredibly talented team on the LLC blog.

Onto my card.  The theme this week for us LLC Girls is "Travel".  I have used the Maya Design Spring Basics 3rd April and went with a traditional sailor blue and white, plus I really love blue and I really love MajaDesigns.  The base was cut using a Go-Kreate Die.


Isn't the Queen Victoria 50mm lace beautiful. I have used the Eiffel tower charm and added a Corked Vial with some micra beads at the bottom and on the seashell, to give that seaside feel.

I added a little frantage around the spellbinders floral oval and on the LaLaLand Flag Banner.  I framed the image with the 6mm beads, well a seaside card wouldn't be complete without some pearls, right?


 All edges were distressed with walnut stain distress ink and a dotting here and there of white gesso.


This card is available in my Etsy Store.

 Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

Be sure to pop back tomorrow when Tina will be inspiring you.

Please note whilst the store is out of  action the thumbnail links below will not work.

11 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh wow, I love the sweet images, gorgeous colours and so many wonderful details too. Janine

Sue said...

Stunning card Tracy. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Sonia said...

Stunning work my dearest friend^_^
Love all^_^
Have a wonderful start of the week^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Lau W said...

WOW ! so much details, very lovelyyyy card !
xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, how cute! I love the nautical colours, especially with the burlap and delicious distressing - another amazing make, Tracy!
Alison xx

Heidi said...

It's gorgeous!
Beautiful details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Shazza said...

totally amazing x

Turwen said...

Oh wow!!!! Such a great card with so many lovely details!!!! I really, really like it!!!!

Hugs!

Anneke said...

i just found your blog and such a beautiful serie cards and this one is awesome and tilda is so pretty colored.
love the layers and design and i will become a follower.
greetings from Ann

Unknown said...

I find myself always longing for Monday these days as that's your day to post and you never ever disappoint. Breathtaking work as always, Tracy, and the title embellishments queen is so right for you! Hugz, Sandy

NPurdum56 said...

Tracy this is gorgeous! I love your style! I loe all of the embellishments you used! Gorgeous!!!!!! :) Nancee