Tuesday 16 April 2013

Pink Joy

 Morning Crafters,

A huge thank you for all the comments left on my first video tutorial yesterday, I really appreciate you taking the time to watch it, comment or email me.

 I have one f my favourite artists of stamps today, Sarah Kay.  This little lady is called "Pink Joy" and she is beautiful as are all the Sarah Kay Stampavie stamps.


I have again used the Marianne Design Collectables Tab with Text but have attached the Whimsy Stamps Vintage Birthday Tabs 1.


The pearls around the image have had some aged rose frantage treatment, lol.



The gorgeous Marie-Antoinette Lace is from Live and Love Crafts.


The gorgeous pink daisys are from The Ribbon Girl.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
Bearly Mine - spring flowers
Everybody Art - Bling/Glitz




Before you go BunnyZoe has 15% off all Stamps.  Click on the below picture to go shopping.


Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

18 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow this is so pretty!! gorgeous design and colouring, that image is a delight!
Love, Mel. xxx

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, this is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and the details are just wonderful.
Hugs Sue W.

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Tracy. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and all your gorgeous detailing.
Hugs Sue xx

Sonia said...

Fantastic card Tracy^_^
I'm in love with your creations^_^
Big hug my friend^_^
Sonia

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat een schitterende kaart! Zo mooi romantisch...
Groetjes Tineke

Synnøve said...

OMG your card is sooo adorable!!!! Love it:)))
hugs,
Synnøve

Ann-Marie said...

Stunning card Tracy, love it to pieces. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Anne said...

Did you miss-post this card yesterday? I saw it in my list of new blog posts and wanted to see it up close. Gorgeous card! Love the flowers, they are so amazing! Stunning image and coloring, and wonerfull pinkness, this really is pink joy!

Hugs, Anne.

Turwen said...

Really, really beautiful!!!! It's absolutely fantastic again!!!!

Hugs!

Christina C. said...

Oh my word, this is so gorgeous!
I adore the precious image which you colored so magnificently and showcased to perfection with the most luscious details! Your work is always amazing.

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful! Love the frantage treatment on this!
Your image is so soft and pretty too.

Elin said...

Lovely pink card hun, you are such a master with those colors... I always want to color when I see your motives <3

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card and I love the Lyric paper, so girly.
Hugs Kelly

Nina said...

WOW - what a beautiful card with all its lovely details and adorable motive !
:-) Nina

Berry said...

This is stunning Tracy I love it all such soft colours. I watched your frantage tut on youtube too thanks! I have ordered some and will be practising soon! Hugs Rebekah xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, your colouring is superb, Mary x

Words and Pictures said...

Even as a "non-pink" person, I'm in love with this one, Tracy - simply exquisite composition - gorgeous image, and the embellishing - well, I'm running out of words for it!
Alison x

Unknown said...

The frantage comes out so well on those dark beautiful backgrounds of yours. I also have that sentiment stamp set from Whimsy, love it! I think they make the best sentiments. Stunning creation, Tracy.

Sandy xx