Monday 29 April 2013

Celebrate in Style

Morning Crafters,

I can't believe we are at the start of another week, where do the weekend's go, although next weekend is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK, yippeeee.  As it's Monday, it's time for a new theme for the LLC Girls to follow and I'm kicking it off, and it is........ "April Showers brings May Flowers".  I'm sure your in for lots of different interpretations this week over at the blog, but for me the showers have been and the flowers are out to bloom in abundance.

I coloured this cute LOTV image with copics, aren't they adorable.  The frantage has been out again around the image and on the 6mm pearls which had a coating of both the shabby green and the aged wine.  The gorgeous papers are from the MajaDesign Spring Basics collection, all links at the end of the post.  I have again chosen the 12x12 so that I can create my shaped card and although you can create a shaped card using the 6x6, it does turn out rather on the small side.


Here's a close up of the flowers I used, KortandGodt Rolled Roses and Hortensia's, Chrysanthemums, lilac poppies, spray flowers in lilac and white, and one of the new lacy Chantelle prima flowers.  You will also notice the little berry pin and some feathers.  The leafs are cut with my new favourite die by Marianne Design swirl and leaf 3 die.

 I have frantaged the wooden butterfly embellishment also, hehehe, this time using Aged Wine and Shabby White. I just can't stop myself and added one of the new prima light bulbs  with the sentiment "US". Thought it suited this cute little couple.

 Here's a close up of the tag that pops out of the top right hand corner.  I have used vintage seam binding, lilac lace, heart lace, string beads and added another prima Chantelle  flower to the centre.  I have also added the heart charm, again the perfect accompaniment for this adorable couple card. Oh, I mustn't forget the little love hanger, which of course also had a coating of aged wine frantage.




As usual all links to all of the products used are below. Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for Tina's interpretation of the theme.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

20 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! oh this really is so gorgeous**,amazing colouring and lots of lovely- pretty detail Tracy.
Have a nice day,hugs Lou.xxx

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

So gorgeus! Those little ones are beautiful colored and your flowers... Amazing! I' m still looking at your perfect card...
Hugs, Karin

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. That image is just delightful. Your colouring is fabulous and as always your detailing is so beautiful
hugs Sue xx

Sharon said...

Wow Tracy, this is stunning. I love the gorgeous image which is beautifully coloured and the papers and design are beautiful as is the colour combo. Fabulous flowers also.
Hugs Sharon. x

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Tracy, love the image and your colouring of it, the whole colour theme is perfect, as is your little details, kate x

Kelly said...

They are so cute!! I love the surrounding of florals you made for your image. So beautiful. Your shaped card is perfect and adds alot of fun to it. Very artistic Tracy.
Love it,
Kelly

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wooow amazing! love all of your frantaged embellies...sooo yummy!! i cant wait to get some more colours so i can do this too!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Tracy this is fabulous! I watch every creation you make avidly but just have not had the time to comment. I am so sorry. Just love what you do, and I love all those lovely details too. Judy x

Turwen said...

Wow!!!! This card is fantastic!!!! Really, really stunning!!!!

Hugs!

ellyscard creatief said...

O ,wow ,beautiful creation Tracy
Gr Elly

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous, love every single thing about this x

Christina C. said...

Pure lusciousness, Tracy!!!!!

May said...

Stunning card...WOW...full of wonderful embellies..colours..flowers..Fabulous shape too.. Your colouring is AmAzing Tracey... Love that cute image...Hugs May x x x

Nancy said...

So beautiful. Absolutely amazing.

Suman Pandit said...

wonderful embellishments, tracy!!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

MinnaL said...

OMG ! Once again so TOTALLY GORGEOUS ! Lovely colors and as somebody earlier said: you're the queen of embellishments :D

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, my word, this is breathtaking, Tracy! A total triumph of a card - wow!
Alison xx

Sonia said...

Hello my dear friend, I want to apologize if I can not comment on all your beautiful work, but I finally found a full-time job ^_^
Will I be able to visit you on weekends only .. in Italy today is Labor Day and we are all at home^_^
You have done a marvelous creation as always
Have a wonderful day^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Weight please? :-) I can't believe how much stuffy stuff as Louise would have said you managed to fit onto this card, but it looks amazing. Love this image, so very sweet and this card shape is one of my favourites. Sandy xx