Monday 1 April 2013

Bingo at LLC


Morning Crafters,

I can't believe it's the 1st April, certainly with the weather being as cold as it has been here in the UK.  I hope you are all enjoying the Easter bank holiday.  I went with my Sisters yesterday to take my Mum to see "Singin in the Rain" at the Palace Theatre, London.  We had a lovely day, even though my sister tried to flip my Mum out of her wheelchair, which for us Girls was hilarious but not so much fun for my Mum.  Blooming crossing kerbs, lol.  The performance was very entertaining and funny, and would recommend it.  My Mum and Dad both loved Gene Kelly and this film in particular so was perfect for her birthday pressie.

As it's the first of the month it's time for another challenge at Live and Love Crafts and don't forget you have until tonight to place an order and get 10% off your goodies and it certainly is well worth a visit.  As usual all thumbnail links are at the bottom of the post and will take you to the products in the store. Oh, the theme, now that would be a good idea to tell you wouldn't it, lol.  Well if you look below you will see a Bingo card.  Let me tell you I alsmost completed the whole card but two, lol, I do love my embellishments.




And here's my card............................


Beautiful, beautiful laces, I am so in love with. The double lace is called Marie-Antoinette, isn't it just Gorgeous.
And check out that goregous diamante butterfly.  It really is so beautiful in real life.  You will notice a tad frantage on the bark heart and on the little clay heart which accompanies the floral display on the right.


Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Dream Valley - Pearls and Lace
Allsorts - Vintage
Stampartic - Vintage
Rhedandroses - Vintage/ShabbyChic
By the Cute and Girly - Vintage


26 comments:

Debs said...

WOWZERS Tracy what a stunner!!! So many beautiful details and I love the soft colours.
Have a fab BH Monday.
Debs xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhhhhhh your card is ADORABLE in every single detail..., I'm a big fan of your cards honey !!!
Have a great day and a wonderful new week,Janine

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is totally stunning Tracy. I love the vintage image and so many gorgeous details that all work so well together.
hugs Sue xx

Turwen said...

Oh wow!!!! This is such a lovely card!!!! Really, really wonderful!!!! Absolutely fantastic work!!!!

Hugs!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Stunning! Your design and embellishments are amazing, Tracy! I love everything about it especially your little scrolls tied with the heart slider and the jewellery. Hugs, Lesley

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

just gorgeous!!! i love the design of this one tracy... beautiful embellies - i would love to play at your house hehe!! the purple is so lush and pretty too :)

Marlies said...

Wauw your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the pretty embellies and the butterfly is beautiful! A fab card! hugs, Marlies

Kelly said...

I love your embellies too. Fabulous card and the girls are adorable. Glad you had fun with family, sounded great.
Hugs, Kelly

Anne said...

I've just spent quite a long time browsing your blog Tracy, you have some fabulous cards ...really lovely.
Anne x

MinnaL said...

OMG ! This is absolutely beautiful !! So, so GORGEOUS ! You and Sandy are totally my idols ! :D

Heidi said...

Wow your card is absolutely stunning!
Beautiful details as always:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Words and Pictures said...

So beautiful, Tracy! Love the image, and all those flowers look just wonderful!
Alison x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Tracy, this is just lovely...I just keep looking at all the embellies. Love it. joann sassy raggedy

p.s. I have lots of candy on my blog!
http://www.sassyraggedy.com/

brenda said...

Just stunning Tracy, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jenny said...

Stunning! Just love this to bits <3 Jne xxx

Gitte said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining our challenge at StampARTic.
DT-Gitte.

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!Hugs,Tee

Sivic said...

So beautiful!!!

Zoe said...

Hi Tracy wow what a beautiful card, so much detail and lots of very pretty things to look at, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow that's an amazing card love the cols and layout.thank you for joining us at Rhedd and Rosie. xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Tracy, just love the gentle colours and pretty details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Vintage challenge x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Oh My!!! This is vintage perfect! What a work of art!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Vintage challenge and good luck!

Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Elin said...

Another gorgeous creation hun, but how the heck could i not notice that sandy got the filmstrip in her store?? Its such a great detail and i need to shop... again! lol

Vivian Villalobos said...

Beautiful card!

Vivian Villalobos said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Love the mix of pink and purple. As always gorgeously embellished, I especially like how you used the film strip ribbon, very inspiring! Thanks for a beautiful enchanting card for the LLC April challenge.

Hugz,
Sandy