Sunday 28 April 2013

Guest at the Ribbon Girl



Morning Crafters,

Hope you are all having a good weekend.  Mine got off to a good start on Thursday when my Son passed his driving test.  So pleased for him and am also so so scared.  The roads are busy these days and I still worry about my Daughter who passed 3 years ago, lol.  

Well I am honoured today to be guesting for the Magnolia Only challenge over at the Ribbon Girl, thank you Mary and Andrea for the opportunity.  The theme is "Dies", so an easy one for and for all of you.  I have lots of delicious goodies on my card to share with you and as you all know, I am the Embellishment Queen, so loved playing with them all.

So here's little Tilda coloured with distress inks and framed with a string of irridescent beads.  I have added lilac tulle under the spellbinders frame.

A gorgeous array of flowers, featuring kortandgodt rolled roses, Hip Roses and the ivory beaded branches, all linked at the bottom of the post .  You will also notice the vintage style sentiment from Whimsy Stamps secured with a memo pin.


I have used lace and seam binding and a gorgeous butterly diamante charm, gorgeous isn't it.



The papers are from Alma's Sewing Machine range by PionDesign available from LiveandLoveCrafts.


Ribbon Girl Ingredients:-


Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I'm hoping for some sun so we can go for a lovely walk in the woods and of course a cream tea.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

19 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Beautiful card Tracy an congrats to your son for passing his test! Mary x

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Congratulations to your son.
Hugs, Heidi:)

May said...

Stunning card, Your work is fabulous love all the wonderful detail & great design... Your colouring is amazing...Big Congrats to your Son... Hugs May x x x

Words and Pictures said...

So delicious... love all the different shapes from the die-cut frames, and the absolutely luscious embellishing. Now I finally understand what those memo pins should be doing (mainly use mine to unclog my Glossy Accents!!) - so cute! Congrats to your son btw...
Alison x

Juls said...

This Is just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Sue said...

Big Congrats to your son on passing his driving test and congrats to you on your GDT spot too.

Your card is gorgeous Tracy. I love the sweet image and all your detailing is so beautiful. That diamanté butterfly looks amazing.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
hugs Sue

krafty-kutz said...

Beautiful as always Hun x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Tracy, love the Tilda image and so beautifully coloured. I do like your design and all those gorgeous flowers and lace.

Well done to your son!! Kate x

Norma said...

Tracy, gorgeous card. Love the shape of your card--think I'll have to get the dies! My fave Tilda from that collcetion--fab colouring and loving the darker background. Wonderful design and I love all the gorgeous flowers and laces. The butterfly is precious.
Hugs,
Norma

EnblogSail said...

Your dark backlight to your image gives your card a cryptic touch, yet beautiful:)
Caryl

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Tracy. Tilda looks adorable and I love all the pretty details.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Turwen said...

A really, really beautiful card!!!! I love the colours!!!!

Hugs!

cathylynn said...

Gorgeous! This card is totally awesome! Another fabulous creation!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Gina K said...

Holy cow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! And congrats to your son. I still freak when either of my nephews wants to drive, too (16 and 18 yrs old), even though they are both careful drivers.

Christy Designs said...



Lovely card with fabulous detail & great design..Love it all.
Congrats to your son !
Christy

loz said...

Stunning card Tracy..Loz

Unknown said...

I'm still giggling from reading Alison's comment about what she uses the memo pins for. Gorgeous colour combo, and as always, your dark background around the image is fantastic. Sandy xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a beautiful card and eye treats of your creation Tracy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

She's just gorgeous, love the colours and pretty papers and all the gorgeous details, very sweet
Hugs Julie P