Monday 5 April 2010

Whiff of Joy - Willow Dressing Up

Evening Peeps,

Hope everyone has had a fab Easter and not eaten too much.  I'm on a diet so I can safely say I haven't touched one piece of chocolate, but I'd like too!

I intended to do loads of crafting this bank holiday weekend but for some reason I seemed to have lost my mojo.  I think I needed a rest.  So today, I have stepped back into my room and made this card.  I have had this stamp for a while now and  having to make so many design team cards recently I haven't had a chance to use the stamps that I purchased a couple of months ago, so here she is:-



Materials Used
I have coloured her in using copics
Design Papers are all Basic Grey
Bazill cardstock
Whiff of Joy Image - Willow Dressing Up
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Fiskars Border Punch
Flowers are made from an assortment of punches
Buttons and Ribbbon from Stash



I am entering her into the following challenges:-
Whiff of Joy - 3 Papers, 2 Buttons, 1 Ribbon
Create4fun - Sketch
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Stamping for the Weekend -  Ribbons and Bows
Frosted Designs - Black, Lime Green and Fushia Pink
Stamp Challenges - Pink
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Make your own flowers
Stamp With Fun - 3 Papers, 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons,


19 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love the card Tracey!! The image is beautiful and I love the papers and flowers xxx

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, adore the pink, so pretty!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

Anne said...

oh wow Tracy that's a stunner!!!
Fabulous colouring and a great layout
Anne x

Jane said...

Gorgeous card Tracy!!! Love the papers and colour scheme, just stunning and so are you details! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xxx

Kate's Makes said...

A gorgeous card Tracy, stunning! :o)


Thanks for playing along with out SFTW challenge and good luck!

Kate

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow,wow,wow Tracy this is totally gorgeous those colours and design are a pure delight and that image is beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh this is gorgeous, Tracy! I love the colour combo, beautiful flowers and pretty papers! Of course, Willow looks smashing...beautiful colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenges this week!
Hugs,t

Donna said...

Stunning card and beautiful handmade flowers...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

LorettaL said...

Oh my goodness!!! Look at Willow all grown up! This is such a beautiful card.

Thank-you so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week.

Di said...

oohhhh! this is lovely i looked at it foe ages i love your colours and theway you have done your flowers and i also love the sentimet!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxx

Lizzy said...

Absolutely stunning ~ luv the lush colours & fab layout xx lizzy xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a lovely card and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card and your flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! So glad you could join us at Stamp Something this week! Hope to see you back soon!

Mummylade said...

such lush colours. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

Erin... said...

gorgeous!!!!!! love the colors, those flowers!! wow wow wow! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!

Unknown said...

What a fun card! I just love those flowers! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Beautiful!

Michele Roos said...

WOW such a beautiful card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x