Thursday 1 April 2010

Blog Hop Day at Karen's Doodles

Morning Peeps and a very special morning it is,

To celebrate Karen's Doodles more than 1000 Blog Followers, we are having Easter Blog Hops. Yes, I said Hops! There are 4 separate Hops going on from today until April 3rd:-

Netherlands Challenge Blog
Scandinavian Challenge Blog
United Kingdom Challeng Blog
United States Challenge Blog

Now if you have arrived from Suzette's blog, then your on the right path.  For each individual hop, visit all the participating members blogs and you will find an Easter Egg with a number on it . Collect the numbers and add up the total.  Be sure to leave a comment while you are visiting, as EACH Design Team member will be choosing one person from their comments to win the Karen's Doodles image they have used.  There will be 4 Grand Prize winners, one for each blog Hop, chosen from the visitors who send in the correct total of the eggs for that particular Hop.

The winners will get their choice of 4 Karen's Doodles images.

For this hop, please send your answer to

karensdoodlesuk@hotmail.co.uk

But wait, there is more, anyone visiting all the blogs for all 4 Hops can enter to win a Super Grand Prize of 4 Karen's Doodles images plus an autographed Karen's Doodles original piece of art.  Just visit all 4 Country's blog hops, collect the numbers from the eggs and send the grand total to karensdoodleseasterbloghop@gmail.com . The Hops will close on Saturday, April 3 at midnight EST.  Winners will be announced on each Challenge blog before their weekly challenge.

You need to start at the UK Challenge Blog and hop to all the Design Team Members,  and remember to leave a comment as EACH Design Team Member will be choosing a winner and the Winner of my Blog will be receiving the image that I have used, "The Wedding Dance".  If you are a follower then you will have two chances of winning on my blog.  So here's the order in case you get lost -

Karen's Doodles UK Challenge Blog
Anne - DT Leader
Elaine - DT Leader
Amy
Catherine
Joey
Lisa
Sheila
Suzette
Tracy (that's me)
Viv
Yvonne

Posted by Picasa
I have entered this card into the following challenges:=

Our Creative Corner - Fab Sketch
Frosted Designs - Vellum wedding words (LH side)





Once you have left your comment here then next on the list is Viv

Have Fun.

48 comments:

Bev said...

Ooh one of my favourite images. I adore your card its beautiful and I love the attention to detail with all the little flowers.

Anne said...

Tracy this is adorable. Your little flower ric rac just finishes off a fab card beautifully
Thanks for taking part in the hop
Anne x

Lizzy said...

WOW this is just gorgeous, luv the image & fab colour combo & layout xx lizzy xx

Andrea said...

what a cute card, love the image
and I found an egg so i'm hopping on to the next one
hugs andrea

Ginny said...

love all her flowers :0)

Unknown said...

This card is just awesome!! Love all the little flowers and the colors are just fab!!

Hugs and Hopps~
Ramona

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Great card. They make such a cute couple!

Jolara said...

i love your card, nice how you worked with the flowers and colors ! Loving it !
I found the egg so i am going to hop to the next blog :)
Joyce x

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card ! Love the little flowers on her dress ! Gorgeous ! Smiles from Catherine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tracy
A gorgeous card and a beautiful image,off to find the next egg,
Hugs Dianne xx

Joey said...

Hiya Tracy

gorgeous card as always, love that lace ribbon!

Joey.x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the little flowers! Lisa x

COSTAR said...

Hop Hop Hop I'm going on a Hop, to all the DT members and leaving a note.
Collecting all the numbers on the eggs, Hope I know my Math because that is some time ago. LOL
Hop Hop

Hugggzzzz Colinda

Linda said...

Hi

What a fun is it, to do the blog hop. what a beautiful card and I faund an egg so i'm hopping on to the next one

hugs Linda

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Fabulous job on this image. Love the flowers on her dress - it makes it come to life! Great job on the sketch challenge. So happy you could join in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

Josephine said...

That's such a romantic image - and a beautiful card.

Randi WS said...

Wow, what a great card! This image is so cute, and your coloring and all the details on the weddingdress is awesome!!!

Sue said...

Hi Tracy
gorgeous card, great image, sue,x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Well, firstly I must say congratulation to the start of all the Karen’s Doodles Challenge Blog. Secondly I wish you well with your first Blog Hop for each Challenge Blog. You are so lucky to have such wonderful designs to work with. I would love to be in with a chance of winning anything as I make my cards to sell solely to raise funds for different charities and anything I win via challenges or blog hops go to this good cause. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Teresa said...

very cute card.

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, love the little flowers on the dress. Debs xx

Andria said...

This hop is certainly inspiring my creativity, such beautiful work and images on each project.

Julie said...

Simply lovely!!

M.J. Rutledge said...

Gorgeous! TFS.

DQ said...

Love the colours and embellishments, lovely card

Krista's Design said...

You made a wonderfull card...
The little flowers are fab...
Wishing that my weddingdress was like you made...
Luv&Hugs,
Krista

Ellen said...

Fabulous image, love it!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you've made the brides dress look! Thanks for sharing.

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Wow, bet that took a little time, I love love love it! My son is getting married in Aug this would be the one to have! Thanks for sharing your talent! I am hoppin' down the blogging trail... oh btw I posted the blog hop on my site! Laurie's Blog

Unknown said...

Love your card Tracy, the bride and groom are adorable. Good luck for the challenges. Hugs xxx

Gloria Westerman said...

You are awesome.....love your card.....thank you for sharing....with us...

Tracy said...

Wonderful creation, great hop.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chris said...

This is soooo cute. Love all the flowers and embellies.

Mary said...

Gorgeous card! This image is so cute! Love the colors you used. The purple and brown look great together!

Mary

LeanneP said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the colours.

Elaine Greenwood said...

Tracy, your card is spectacular. Anyone getting married would love to receive it you did a great job.

scrappintlc said...

Jaw droppingly gorgeous. No other word to say...simply GORGEOUS!!!

Jan Scholl said...

You are more patient than I. All those flowers and gems. Perfect for spring prom.

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful card!!! The image is tooo cute and I love how you dressed it up!!! Thank you for playing the OCC Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Linda said...

Very nice

Diana said...

wauw I love your card. so beautifyl and great coloring.

Hugs Diana

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely all the little white flowers. Great colours and pretty bows.

I'm not joining in for the price, just hopping around ;)

Liefs, Renata
Karen's Doodles NL

Trimgym said...

Great image, card and hop.

Jo

scraphobby said...

wow tis is fabulos great card,super super.
mij engels is not goed.
gr marian

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh my goodness - even her shoes have flowers. What alot of detail. Wonderful card.
All good wishes,
Nancy in Iowa

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Tracy. I love this image and how you have used it. Your layout is super. I have this image but when I come to use it I am sure I will not produce something as good as this. Cathy xxx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

such unusual colours for a wedding card, they go so well together, fab image Hugs Julie

Arianne said...

Wow, this card is amazing!
I love the flowers you added to her dress.