Friday 2 April 2010

Love is Gone By Sweet Pea

Happy Good Friday,

I have had a nice lay in this morning and looking forward to another 3. Woo Hoo! Advantage of older children now. Well I hope you have all hopped over to the New Crafts and Me Challenge Blog, the Design Team have done a fabulous job, so if you need some inspiration pop over, create something along the lines of fairies or wings and enter our first challenge. We look forward to popping by all your Blogs.

Now my card. Well I thought I would experiment with backgrounds and got out my old moonshadows, but the pump wasn't working too well and was splodging. So then I mixed some glimmer mist powders, but I had already coloured my image. So I masked her and used just a subtle blend as I didn't want to spoil my image. Lesson learned, do the background first! Next time I will be more adventureous. The stamp is "Love is Gone", beautiful image, available from Teresa at Crafts and Me. I have coloured her using copic's this time. Background paper is websters and cardstock is bazill has been embossed and distressed. Lots of star dust stickles have been added and the swirls are the new Marianne Designs Creatables. Lace, flowers, pearls are all from stash.

To finish off I spraying the whole card with Pearl Glimmer Mist, just love that oveall sheen effect, although not captured in the picture.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Creative Belli - Colour spray
Flutterby Wednesday - Blue, Green, White
Simon Says Stamp - Distressing
Sir Stampalot - Fantasy


Enjoy your Easter Weekend.



26 comments:

Lizzy said...

Absolutely stunning! luv the image, gorgeous colours & fab layout xx lizzy xx

angelwhispers said...

Wow this is a stunning creation love it!! the sweetpea stamp is a must you have coloured her so perfectly and I love the distressed look of the card and the added glitz!!!! Happy Easter Love Chanelle xx

Teresa said...

Tracy this a truly stunning card, the backing papers look like material the whole effect is great, have a lovely Easter.
Luv Teresa xx

chris said...

Hi there Tracy
this is so so stunning.love it.
hugs chris xx
thanks for joining in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

Vixykins said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunny! Lol@ the background issues, things set to try us especially when in a rush! Turned out beautifully :D

Randi said...

Amazing Sweet Pea card! You did a gorgeous job with the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

joy said...

Great coloring on a beatiful card. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Anne said...

oh Tracy this is a brilliant card. Love everything about it, it's simply stunning
Anne c

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This card is stunning! I love everything about it.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debs said...

Hi Tracy
Absolutely gorgeous! So much detail all beautifully put together.
Thanks for taking part in the Papertake Weekly challenge this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Liz Williams said...

I love your beautiful blog. This card is adorable. Absolutely a favorite of mine. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge.

Kristie W. said...

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!! Your card is outstanding!! Thanks for playing along at Flutter By Wednesday!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!

Danni said...

Stunning! What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

pinky said...

I absolutely adore everything about this card! High on the drool factor lol. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Renate said...

Wow excellent card. I like all the details especially. Thanks for joining the Papertake Weekly.

Hugs Renate - GDT Papertake Weekly

Mandy said...

Your card ios stunning Tracy, love the image, the colours and embellies, it's all gorgeous
Thanks for your sweet comment about my puppy dog hun, I really appreciate it
hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow the amount of work you have out into this is amazing when I see a beautifully designed card like this I am lost for words I just spend so much time ogling lol...I adore the image, colours, flowers and lace it is all so ...perfect..thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

Fabulous card, Tracy! I love the sparkly sheen! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the sir Stampalot challenge, and good luck!

Birgit said...

A great card with my favourite colours and the way you put everything together too-lace, cuddlebug, flowers and it all fits so well just like a fantasy. Of course I love the glitter-beautiful card

Francesca said...

Fantastic card , such a wonderful image and coloured beautifully
thanks for joining us at the sir stampalot challenge
hugs
Francesca

Maria Matter said...

WOWZA, this is absolutely gorgeous hun! I love all you did here and topping it off with the glitter mist was just brilliant!!!
Blessings, Maria

Juls said...

this is amazing! gorgeous image and colours, and I love the whole distressed look!! Fab!! Hugs Juls

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Holey Moley, this card ROCKS! How beautiful! No excuses here, please!! thanks for sharing your talent, and playing in the BElli Challenge!!!

Tracy said...

Amazing, stunning and totally beautiful. Thanks for joining the first Sir Stampalot challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chrissy D said...

WOW such a beautiful creation FILLED with tons of detail! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!