Thursday 22 April 2010

Sweet Pea's Soft Goth Night

Yayyyyyyyy, It's Friday,

Wow this week has been a long week at work, roll on May Day!

On today's card I have used Soft Goth Night from Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, Sheet #10, plate #36, availabe right HERE from Crafts and Me. I have gone with some different colours for a change, not usually my sort of colours but it doesn't hurt to come out of your comfort zone once in a while. In fact I have done that alot lately and quite like what I have created.

I have used copics to colour her and distress inks for the background. I have used the large Martha Stewart punch, and again you can check these out at Crafts and Me too. The flowers are a bit of a mix from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima. Lace and Ribbon are from Stash. I have added a little glamouor dust here and there, just can't resist a little sparkle!


I have entered this card into the following challenge:-

Everybody Art - Sketch
ABC Challenge - Sparkle
Quixotic Paperie - Make a splash


12 comments:

Victoria said...

this is so pretty thank you so much for joining us on abc this week x

Chelsea said...

I love the colors on this card. It's nice to make something different than what you're use to. Your coloring is beautiful. ~Chelsea

Lizzy said...

Stunning card, luv the image & lush colours ~ fab layout too xx Lizzy xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Tracy this is amazing your design and colours are awesome and that image and your colouring are totally beautiful
Hugs
Lorraine x

angelwhispers said...

Love the colours they are just fantastic and look gorgeous with the glamour dust!! the papers are perfect and I just love this MS punch!! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xx

Rach said...

a beautiful card, those colours that you have used are gorgeous.x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Soooooooooo pretty Tracy! Have a lovely weekend. Bx

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful card I love everything about it xxxxDorothy

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card--beautifully colored image and lovely rich colors! Thank you for joining us at EAC!
Hugs,
April

SemSee said...

Stunning card! I adore those SweetPea stamps and you have coloured her beautifully! Thanks for playing along with our 'Make a Splash' challenge at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful card!!! love the cute image!! thanks for joining in our challenge-
hugs tina46
eac-team