Friday 16 April 2010

Caribbean Treasure

Happy Friday Everyone,


Today I am showcasing this fabulous Sweet Pea Stamp, ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, Sheet #10, plate #3. I know you all know by now where to get these gorgeous stamps but if there are any newbies out there, you can get it right here from Crafts and Me. I had great fun making this card. I used my really old moonglow shadow ink, Malachite, and a jack o lantern glimmer mist. I sprayed these onto a doily which gave it a wonderful goldy green shimmer, it really is beautiful.




The papers I have used are prima and I have coloured the image using copics. I have used one of the Marianne Deisgns scalloped border and threaded green ribbon through. I have also used acetate and punched out a butterfly and used peewee glitters to colour it in pink and green, again not seen very well in the photograph. I have added lots of stickles to the flowers and also the fishtale. I do love a bit of glitz!



I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Crafty Angels - My favourite things (flowers)
Incy Wincy - Magical
Pollycraft Challenge - Pink, Brown and Green
Paper Sundaes - Make a scene
Totally Gorjuss - Textutre (embossed Marianne Design border die with ribbon)
Colour Create - Touch Feely (embossed Marianne Design border die with ribbon)
Sweet Pea Stamps - Acetate (butterfly cut out in acetate twice, layered and glittered)


11 comments:

Beverley said...

WOW...I love the image you used here...the colours are fantastic...I'm loving the glitter too...thanks for sharing...thank you for the sweet comments on my blog.

stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Christine said...

Tracy, what a great scene! I edited your entry for the hAnglar stAnglar contest just to reflect that it was for this challenge, so that you can put in a separate entry for being a follower if you'd like! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

CarlaKH said...

this is just breathtaking! SO pretty.

angelwhispers said...

This is just so beautiful!! Love the colours you have used and the wings look fantastic!! The whole card is just lovely there is just so much detail!!! Love Chanelle xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Wow this is beautiful :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!!

Good Luck !!

Id love it if you could please visit my personal blog Vanilla Hevn

Dont forget the Design Team Call!!!

Nikki said...

Wow This is beautiful love all those little details and all that glitter :)
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki
& Join in my digi candy till 30th too HERE

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tracy, really lovely card.

Hope everything's ok with you, not seen you much on the DT blog lately - got some good news regarding sponsors if you want to pop over.

Take care hun

Jan xx

zoe.payne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zoe.payne said...

wow!!! what a beautiful card really lovely image and colours. very pretty, im looking forward to next week ones. well done xxxx

Milliesmarvels said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
Jane
x

Shirl said...

Adorable card and the image is stunning. Flowers on a card are awesome.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels and good luck with the top 3 choice.
Hugs Shirley x x x