Wednesday 14 April 2010

Crafts and Me Misty Reflections

Morning Peeps,

Gosh we had an overwelming response to the launch of Crafts and Me Challenge Site. You certainly kept us busy looking at all your beautiful creations involving Fairies and Wings. Well this week we have a colour combo set by the talented Trish of Pink, Brown and Yellow.  Let's see if you can keep us as busy this time.



I have used Misty Reflections as she is new to me and I couldn't wait to ink her up.  This is availabe from Crafts & Me and is  from the Ching Chou Kink's Fantasy Art Collection Sheet # 10. I have coloured her in pink copics, one of my favourite combinations of R81, R83 and R85.  Just love these.  I have used some pink stickles on the leaves and created the background using distress inks.  The Design papers are Bo Bunny, another favourite of  mine and I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts along with a Martha Stewart branch punch and some stick on pearls from my stash.  You will also notice that I got my sewing needle out for the top lefthand square and sewed a flower.  That doesn't happen very often!



I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

All Sorts - Petals and Pearls
Incy Wincy - Magical
Pollycraft - Pink, Brown, Yellow or Green
Stamp Challenges - Ribbon & Bows



10 comments:

zoe.payne said...

wow!!! what a beautiful card, love it all, including your sewing well done its super.xx

gina g said...

Hi Tracy Gorgeous card lovely image and you have coloured her so beautifully. luv gina xx

Joey said...

Hi Tracy hun

this is absolutely beautiful, your colour choice and colourwork is gorgeous.

Joey.x

Leanne said...

Oooh this is absolutely stunning!!!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Vixykins said...

Love the colours on this hunny, fab!

Frau Ninchen said...

what a gorgeous card!your colouring is great!
thanks for joining us at CF!

xo janina

angelwhispers said...

This is just beautiful!!! The colours are just fabulous!! Love it Chanelle xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Stunning work :) Love the stitched detil also!!

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!! Good Luck !!

Please visit my personal blog Vanilla Hevn

Dont forget the Design Team Call!!!

Kylie said...

Ooh, it's just gorgeous. Yes I did notice your sewing skills. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

Kylie xo

Nikki said...

Very Beautiful fab coloring too

Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki
& Join in my digi candy till 30th too HERE