Monday 26 April 2010

GOAL!

A Very Happy Monday Morning Peeps,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Unfortunately it rained yesterday, so I had to craft, lol. I bet I wasn't the only one!

This fortnight Sophisticats are lucky to be sponorsed Jenni of Cardmad Fairy, and Jenni is offering the winner 5 digi images of their choice. Wow, isn't that absolutely fabulous. Jenni is also giving the "Debbie" image free with any purchase until the end of April.

The Design Team have been fortunate to choose a digi from Jenni and I for my sins, chose KEVIN. I don't like doing male cards but I thought he is a fab image for a boy or Man, so would be good to have a card on hand in readiness.


I have coloured him using copics. I cut the stars out by hand and layered them. I used a Martha Stewart punch "Trelis", and the "GOAL" is actually a die I had made a couple of years ago, woo hoo! Haven't used it in a while, so dusted the cobwebs off this is the result.


I have entered this card into the following challenges:-


 
Have a good day everyone and I hope you take the time to hop on over to Sophisticats to see what the other Design Team Members have come up with and also to enter this fortnights challenge.  See you back here on Wednesday.


9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fantastic card, inside & out ~ luv the fab image,great colour combo & ace layout xx Lizzy xx

Unknown said...

Fab card, great colouring and love the stamp... my son's name is also Kevin :) Thanks for the link, will go have a look. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm back I just got 'All Dressed Up'... thought she was just right for a mother's day card :)) Hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is one great creation what a fabulous image and design the colours are great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lythan said...

thats an amazing card. And I love the inside too. Thanks for making a card "to die for" a la DCM this week :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, love what you have done with this image Jenni will be pleased too.
That's great that your card inspired someone to pop over to Jenni and I love the image Dora bought she's adorable
hugs Mandy xx

stampinfrog said...

Fabulous card Tracy inside and outside!Love the colors and the image is colored beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Annie said...

such a fun card and thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

zoe.payne said...

wow! this is a great card soo different from your usual ones. really lovely any male would love it xx