Tuesday 13 March 2012

Made with Love


Hi Peeps,

This is a card I made for my daughter, just reminds me of when she was growing up, all cute, and now she's all grown up, but still cute.

The image I have chosen is Emma Pot Plant by Lili of the Valley.


The beautiful papers are by Pion and are my favourite papers at the moment. As usual I placed my papers against my copic chart in order to choose the best matching copic colours to the papers. The elegant circle frame is from Make It Crafty HERE, they match perfectly with your spellbinders nestabilities and finish the image beautifully.

All panels were sewn using my sewing machine.

The little roses are Marianne Design available HERE and the punch is called "Frond" by Martha Stewart and is available by request from BunnyZoe. The beautiful lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Isn't she a little cutie?


The border is a Magnolia Doohickey Sweet Lovely Lace available HERE and the little tag is again a Magnolia Doohickey So Wrapped Lovely available HERE. The sentiment is from Stempleglede and are difficult to get hold of in the UK, I wish I had more of these stamps.


and these are the copics that I used.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hi tracy what a stunning card love the colours and yep she is one very cute image love the embellies ..well love everything about it i truly do.. perfection hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

I just adore these stamps They are super cute. How fantastic the coloring is. Great job My friend
Hugs

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, such a cute little image and beautifully coloured.
I received my boxes and am very happy with them, thank you. Teresa xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Stunning colouring Tracy and beautiful framing. Love your border punching and gorgeous lace too! hugs, Lesley

Jane said...

Tracy that is so adorable, with Ben it was mud, mayhem and torn jeans!!
Hugs
Jane

Juls said...

so adorable!!! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

Aww this is gorgeous Tracy. Love your colours and so beautifully embellished
Clairex

Tammi said...

Gorgeous, love all the pretty things you added to it! ~hugs

angelwhispers said...

Tracy this is just superb such beautiful colouring and super detail! Chanelle xx

Jayne A said...

Stunning card and I agree those papers are lush.

Hugs
Jayne
X

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Luv Jane XX