Friday 23 March 2012

Golden Guitar Fairy

Hiya Peeps,

It's Friday and what a relief but I have a busy schedule ahead this weekend, but after next week I'll have a week off work, yayyyyyyy, mind you I'm so behind with household chores I have a bit of catching up to do.

Thank you for all your comments yesterday, they are very much appreciated and hopefully next week I will get some blogging and commenting done of my own.

Today's card is using the Golden Guitar Fairy by Jasmine Becket Griffith from Crafts and Me, there's one thing you can say about my blog, it certainly has a variety of styles, lol, from vintage yesterday  to the fairies today, let me know what you think......


The papers are Prima, just love the aqua and pink although I realised afterwards that the flower corner section of the paper should have been placed to the top left, oh well.....

 Here's a close up of the Golden Guitar Fairy, although I didn't give her a golden guitar, hehehe


Lots of dies again:-
Tim Holtz on the edge butterfly
Quickutz Corner


And here's a reminder to save you going back to the top...



Have a good weekend everyone and if anyone is going to the NEC and wants Envelope boxes or the 6 3/4 and wants to save on postage let me know, I will be there on Saturday.

Oh and don't forget my candy HERE.

18 comments:

Jane said...

Great card Tracy and have a wonderful time at the NEC tomorrow, hope you snag some bargains!!
Hugs
Jane

Ally said...

aw well... it's another GORGEOUS card, gosh how do you do that?! Wowzie, it's a stunner, I love it, love the colours that u've used and all the lush embellies, wow!
Take care, Sweetie!
Hugs, Alessandra

Catherine said...

Fab card, love all the details that you have added to this...

Annette22 said...

your fairy card is great. I love the bright colors and the way you placed all the crafty things around

*hugs Annette

Inkypinkydelights said...

Tracy I put a comment on the Challenge blog but just had to come on to yours too. What a lovely card this is! I am lovin the on the edge look and am doing a bit of this myself at the moment. I love that butterfly too. Happy Crunchie Firday to you! lol Judy x

CraftyC said...

Wow Tracy what a beautiful card you have made. Those colours are gorgeous and I love the pretty embellishments
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Tracy,
this is super cute.your eyes are fab girl. you are so very talented really amazing.

hugs

Christina C. said...

What a truly magical creation!!!! You are one ueber-talented crafter, Tracy. You never cease to amaze me with your talent. This is just stunning...a treat for the eyes!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow this is another incredible creation!! Love everything, gorgeous colours and colouring, fab die cuts and I love that flower ;)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous colours and gorgeous colouring! Brillian embellishments. I love your butterfly border and that brilliant flower! Hugs, Lesley

Shelby said...

This is so awesome Tracy! Love everything about it.

Shelby

Unknown said...

HI tracy, wow I think this one is just drop dead gorgeous! Love this image, and the color scheme of this card! Hugs, Frea

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy we went on Thursday so glad we didnt go today there was one awful crash so we wouldnt have been there as early as we were the other day.
A stunning card love your whole card design those butterflies look fabulous on the side. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card Tracy!
Love those colors!
Hugs
Cordine

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & all the die-cuts & of course your fabulous colouring. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jayne A said...

Oh wow your card is amazing and the colouring is fantastic.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Дарья Ким said...

Gorgeous!!!!It's not easy to make great card applying many details. But you CAN do it and it always looks PERFECT!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy they say that variety is the spice of life, and I think the array of era's, designs and images you use are both creative and inspirational, this one is absolutely stunning, I could not take my eyes off that wonderful image and design, wow, amazing work.
hugs
Lorraine x