Saturday 10 March 2012

Howdy Partner

Howdy Peeps, sorry couldn't resist

I have a real cutie for you today by Nellie Snellen.  This little chap is called Revolver Hero



Papers are Authentique  "Comfort & Familiar" and the ribbon secured with a Kaiser craft Latte Brad.


The letters were cut on my Quickutz and then embossed and I then added some glossy accents.


The image was cut out and layered using Spellbinders Nesties.


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Polkadoodle - Cards for Men/Boys
Raise the Bar - Green




Have a good weekend everyone.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy this little guy gave me such a chuckle. He is adorable. I love the shading and the colors just awesome.

Happy Weekend My friend.
hugs

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Tracy,
Oh I adore this wonderful card!
Made me smile ;)
Love,Mel. xxx

CraftyC said...

He's a cute little fella. Gorgeous card Tracy!!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, very cute cowboy, lovely card hun! Hugs, Frea

Jayne A said...

Oh wow fantastic card.

Hugs
jayne
x

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card and love him!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Cute Cute Cute, Love it...joann sassy raggedy

Hanneke said...

Wow Tracy, love this cute boy type card! The image is adorable and love the bow! Hugs, Hanneke

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOVELY colour work. Stunning bow! Adorable card, Tracy! Hugs, Lesley

Cheryl said...

Hi Tracy , wow this little guy is great and you have coloured him so perfectly, love your card.
Hugs Cheryl

Unknown said...

What a fun card, this little cowboy is so cute, love it xx

nessy said...

just too cute tracy ~stunning colouring and love the details!! ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Kim Bell said...

Tracy
I just love your work as you. Smiles. Thanks for everything. Keep them coming girl.

Hugz
Kim