Sunday 18 March 2012

Green at Make It Crafty and a First DT Call.....

Hiya Peeps,

I'm a bit late but wanted to let you all know that Make It Crafty are having their very FIRST DT Call.  All the details can be found HERE. Please note that YOU DON'T have to be a wiz at colouring.  The new team is to advertise the store products and is NOT about your colouring, so all abilities are free to apply and you certainly won't find a friendlier group of girls to play along with, believe me..... Click on the link to find out all the details but before you do, this week's colouring challenge is GREEN.  So I have inked up another one of my favourite stamps from Make It Crafty, Annabelle.  She is available in digi also from Make It Crafty HERE or your a rubber girl like me you can get her from Quixotic Paperie HERE as well as from the Make It Crafty store.



I do hope you'll apply for the DT and join us in the Green challenge.


7 comments:

Shazza said...

beautiful, I love green!

Jayne A said...

Wow love the image and the colouring is stunning

Hugs
Jayne
x

Unknown said...

That is such a gorgeous image. Maddy x

Scrappymax said...

Great image Tracy, ooh sounds interesting so I might have to check it out as I am going to make time for myself to just play (well thats the plan lol).
Max x

Shelby said...

Beautiful work Tracy! The folds looks absolutely perfect.

Shelby

Unknown said...

Awesome Coloring,
A bit sexy lol
hugs

Grenouille Greetings said...

DIVINE colouring! Absolutely SUPERB! Hugs, Lesley