Sunday 4 March 2012

Bits and Bob

Hi Peeps,

I've been playing around with my Marianne Dies and look what I created.........


First up is my little heart tin.  I have covered the tin in Perfect Paper.  I have had this an age.  You paint it on and when it dry it's like handmade paper.  I have also added a little snowtex here and there.




 Papers are from Pion.

Next up is my Bits and Bob's Box.


I have used:-




I also cut the scissors out onto shrink plastic, heated with my heat gun to make little scissor charms.  They are so cute.


I also made a little handbag charm too.  After I shrank the scissors I added gold embossing powder and silver embossing powder.





12 comments:

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tracy,

What a lovely heart you have ;D I love the colors and papertexture. No... I love everythig! It's gorgeus!

Hugs, Karin

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful boxes both.

Nice colors and lovely details.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Mau xx said...

How good are these! the paint on paper effect is super and love the shrink embellies.... Brilliant.
Hugs mau xx

Julie said...

Wow! Love these just gorgeous,also the charms are fab. julie x

Hanneke said...

Wow Tracy, you're so creative! Love the boxes, so cool! Great decoration and I love those scissors and that handbag charm you made, it's sooo cute! Hugs, Hanneke

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow! I love your two wonderful projects. The heart box is so very pretty!
Love, Mel. xxx

yvon said...

Wow, two gorgeous boxes and i love the little charms you made.
Hugs, Yvon

Sassy Raggedy said...

These are just beautiful Tracy. I love both of them. Great job..joann sassy raggedy

Berry said...

Fab work sweetie so pretty hugs rebekah xx

Artesania said...

Hi Teamie,this is just adorable,cute and a amazing piece of art!
Hugs Artesania

Nannieflash said...

Oh Tracy that is one stunning box, I love the lace around the edge its so pretty. hugs Shirleyxx

Brittany said...

Stunning box, i love the colours! Hugs, Brittany, xoxo
http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/