Wednesday 14 March 2012

Circles at Crafts and Me

Hi Peeps,

I'm running a tad behind, puppy classes last night and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with little Ollie.  Apart from being sooooo very excited to see everyone, once he has calmed down he is obeying pretty darn well, if I say so myself, lol, well with the exception of knicking the odd toilet roll, dirty socks and underwear, lol.

I was out Monday evening with my daughter and some friends to see Physic Sally.  I must say I hadn't really been into the "Mediums" but watched a couple of Sally's shows and wanted to see it for myself.  It was a little slow to begin with but put that down to people not wanting to stand up and say "that could be me", but by the second half she was flying, and there was so many things she connected with the audience with that I have to say I believe she really has a gift.

OK from Mediums to circles, lol. The challenge set by the lovely Teresa at Crafts and Me Challenges is to use a circle somewhere on your project.  I was going to do a shaped card when I looked at my colouring and realised I had incorporated a circle already in the moon, so job done.  The image is called Sea Star by Jasmine Becket Griffith.

Photo's aren't terribly good so I think I will retake in good light, just not sure when that will be.  Hair appointments for all tonight!

I am particularly proud of the sea, which I created using copics, prismas and my white gel pen.




I'll pop back with an ingredients list as it's late and I am sooooo very tired.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
Crafty Sentiments - Things with Wings
My Time to Craft - Doilies/Flowers


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, wow hun this card is so pretty! Love that moonlit scene. Hugs, Frea

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy, beautiful colouring and image.
Love your card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heidi said...

Beautiful card Tracy, the sea is perfect, love the use of the white gel pen, gives a great effect. Hugs Heidi x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & the colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jane said...

Ooh I like this one and as for the sea missy, all I shall say is you're going to be the one teaching me next Sunday!!! LOL
Hugs
Jane

CraftyC said...

Wow Tracy, this is gorgeous and your sea is totally gorgeous. Beautiful cadr!
Clairexx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely sea and night sky. You have coloured your image perfectly to match! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Tracy Love it Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, love the scene, and your colouring is fantastic xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Tracy, Love the colours and the image is gorgeous! Judy x

Julie said...

This is lovely - you've done an amazing job colouring this image! x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the colours. Maddy x

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! Your colouring is awesome, I adore this card it is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Purple Crazy said...

Beautiful card, such deep blues and a lovely floral arrangement, thanks for sharing at MTTC x