Firstly, my Daughter has received a place at the University we visited the other week. Out of 900 applications, only 150 spaces available so I am very happy for her.
Secondly, I have been asked to be a Guest Designer over at Crafty Cardmakers. I felt extremely honoured after being asked to do this after only two weeks of blogging. So pop on over, my card will be displayed on 22nd Feb.
Thirdly, after getting over the excitement of Crafty Cardmakers inviting me to be a guest designer, I have been asked by Lisa over at Sophisticats Challenge's to become a member of their design team. Wow, my third lot of good news this week. So again, I feel very honoured to be joining them. After only a short time of blogging my work has been recognised. So as they say, watch this space.........
Now the card I started to tell you about. This is my first attempt at the Step Card, but I wanted to incorporate a large 18.......
* Fussy and Fancy (Dazzle us)
* Paperplay (special card)
* Magnolia Down Under (Button, flowers and bows)
* The Secret Crafter (folds)
* Sophisticat Challenge (stitching)
* Crafty Angels (flowers)
* Pollycraft Challenge (double up)
* The Pink Elephant (Ribbon)
* Digital Tuesday (Girly)
* Paper Cutz (teen birthday)
* One Stitch At A Time (stitching)
* The Corrosive Challenge (stitching)
* Penny's Challenges
Hugs Tracy x