Wednesday 10 February 2010

Easter Basket

Hi Everyone,

Well I hope your all having a good week. I have been really looking forward to loading my Easter Basket for the Just Magnolia challenge this week, but was really disappointed with my pictures as they really don't show off how beautiful this basket is and the detail that went into it. This is a weaved basket, tutorial is on the Just Magnolia blog  I have found this challenge really rewarding and am sooooooooooooo glad I attempted it.......and no, not just because I filled it with Mini Eggs.... well actually a little, but don't tell as I promised them to my Son. Any way, here it is:-


I have used the following materials:-

Pink Paislee Papers
Magnolia Stamps
Distress inks:- Tattered Rose, Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick, Broken China
Liquid Pearls
Martha Stewart Punch
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the larger pink dahlia type were a bargain from the 99p Shop
Oval Nestabilities
Ribbon from Stash




This last photo was taken by a collageue of mine at work, he'll have some more tomorrow so hopefully you will be able to see the detail better.

I am entering this basket into the following challenges:-
* Kaboodledoodles (spots and stripes)

Hugs for now, Tracy x

16 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is so cute! Your embellishments are amazing. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Jill said...

What beautiful creations here! Thanks so much for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Lilacanglia said...

WoWsErS,
This is awesome,
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

stampinfrog said...

Oh Tracy this basket is so adorable!Love all the embellies and the sweet Tilda is colored beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, This basket is just gorgeous... I can see how much work you have put in...as you do with all your creation's....
Beautiful job,well done.

Vicky

Mandy said...

Hey hunny, this is beautiful no wonder you're happy with it, it's so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

lalkygirl said...

stunning ,stunning project ,love it.thanks for joining us at lexis creations.good luck in the challenges
lalkygirl x

Lisa Jane said...

your basket is gorgeous and you can tell you put lots of hard work into it.
The flowers are wonderful
Lisa ;)

Lexi said...

ohhhh 2 fabby projects hun they are both adorable :D Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Georgie said...

A stunning projects.I love those flowers
Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations

Faye said...

Your project is divine. Abbsolutely adorable. Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Tracy!....see you have made me melt again! beautiful work and detail. I want you on my team lol

how can one bribe thee? haha!
Gorgeous darlin.

I must get my tildas out now .
Have a great evening hunny.

Hugs
lisa.xx

Lena Katrine said...

It's absolutely stunning!!!
Thanks for finding my tutorial useful :)
Hugs, Lena

Saskia said...

Wow! Great work! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations Challenge!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Tracey said...

This is absolutely perfect, love all the details :-)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

Hugs
Tracey
x