Sunday 28 February 2010

Squiggle Stamp Happy Birthday Cupcake

Evening Peeps, just a quick post. Last night was a late one, coupled with the bottle of wine, so I need to chill this evening, with another glass of wine...lol.... The card below is only my second digi stamp, isn't she cute. She is a squiggle stamp and the good thing about digi stamps is that you can re-size them, yay!  Sill need lessons on my photograhpy!


I have entered her into Squiggle Stamps Prize Challenge and LaLa Land.


Told you it was a quickie. Off to chill... I'm obviously getting too old for this going lark!

Hugs Tracy x

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo I am loving this one Tracy that image is so cute and I just adore the papers and embellishments you have used......have a wonderful chilled out evening lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Teresa said...

it might be a quicky but it's a cute quicky a really sweet image and I love the paper colours. Please would you be able to e-mail me if you don't mind at sales@craftsandme.co.uk to tell me where you got the large no.18 for your previous card as my daughter will be 18 soon and I would like to do the same sort of card for her?

Tracy said...

Hello - this card is adorable - those colours are so delish!! Thank for joining our Squiggle challenge - hope to see you for the March one too! xxTracy

zoe.payne said...

love it, soo cute and pretty,could just eat that cupcake!!!. well done.xxxx

crafty amy said...

This is so cute I love the sparkly cup cake :D
I just hopped by to say hi and that I can not wait to work with you on Karens doodles DT I am so excited your creations are amazing!

Hugs

Amy xx

Kathy said...

WOW adorable interpretation of the sketch!! Love the colors and all your details!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at La ~ La Land!
:)Kathy

Maureen said...

Super cute! Love the image, the cupcake paper and all the 'bellies! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!