Sunday 14 February 2010

Mum To Be (Baby Boy)

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and Happy Valentine's Day. I am full of a cold at the moment brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and crafting isn't the same when your brain doesn't engage with inspiration. I am posting today one of the "Mum to be cards" that I had to make for a colleague leaving at work. It's the first time I have made a card this big before, A3 cardstock halfed, but with the whole company to sign so it had to be done!

Posted by Picasa

I have entered this card into the following challenge:-

* Creatalicious Monthly Challenge (no stamps)
* Charisma Cardz Card (male)
* Cooking it up with Katie (family/home)
* The Craft Garden (boys)

I am going to curl up on the sofa now with a glass of wine, medicinal purposes........ I'll be back tomorrow with what I have made over the weekend.... well one or two bits, as some are secrets.......will explain later......

Hugs for now, Tracy x

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card ~ luv the colour & the big bow is fab xx lizzy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy sorry to hear you are not well hope the 'medicine' works lol.....wow,wow this is one awesome card that ribbon the image your colours the elements you have used all go to make one perfect card, well done.

Hugs
Lorraine x

stampinfrog said...

Tracy this is so beautiful!Love the lace behind the oval image panel and that image is so sweet!Fabulous bow and flower!
Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hugs,Connie

lalkygirl said...

what a stunning card,i love your layout and all your embellishments.,i just love it
lalkygirl x

Katie said...

Super sweet card, I love the layout of this.
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Mirabelka said...

fabulous card! I love the lace around the centre piece

Kelly said...

great baby boy card!!!
thanks for playing the charisma challenge!

Unknown said...

Aww this is adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x