Sunday 7 February 2010

Tilda with Wooden Spoon

Morning,

Just thought I'd get a quick post in before I retreat back into my craft room. I could say I love this Tilda stamp, but I think I say that about every Tilda stamp, lol.



I have coloured Tilda with copics and layered her onto nestabilities oval.  I used a sizzix swirl and cut one out in brown and the other in grungeboard and painted it with acrylic paint.

I have used the Martha Steward love heart lace border punch and as this was my first sketch challenge, I was pleasantly surprised at the result and hope you will be too!


As usual I have added stickle's glue to the flowers, just love that touch!








I have entered her into the following challenges:-

* Roses on Paper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy this card is gorgeous...I love the frame and the flourishes, and your Tilda is coloured perfect...
Fab detail's to...

Vicky

Mandy said...

Awww this is gorgeous Tracy, so sweet and pretty, love it
hugs Mandy xx