Sunday 21 February 2010

Happy Mothers Day Spring Card

Evening Peeps,

Well I have had a really good week, as some of you will already know my Daughter turned 18 today and I won the Magnolia Down Under challenge with it, woo hoooooooooo! In fact this is my second win this week, I also won over at Cooking It Up With Katie, and was a Top 3 Winner over at Stampin for the Weekend, so overall I good week I'd say. Now getting into Mother's Day mode, this is my second card on the theme. I will show you card one tomorrow.......

Posted by Picasa

Materials Used:-
Magnolia Stamps
Distress Inks; Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick for face, Broken China and Milled lavendar mixed with a little black soot for the dress/socks. Walnut stain and antique linen for hair.
Nestabilities
Lace
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart Punch

I have entered her into the following challenges:-

* Delightful Sketches
* A spoonful of Sugar (Spring is in the air)
* Creative Belli (Butterflies and Dragonflies)

Hugs Tracy
x

17 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats on all those wins Tracy. Your work is wonderful, I'm not surprise at all. This card is another beauty! ~Chelsea

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is awesome Tracy I absolutely love your colours/papers and the flower displays are so beautiful as is Tilda she looks gorgeous, congrats on your wins.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
Your card is fab, I love your colour choice, very pretty
Anne x

Wendy Hall said...

What a beautiful card and such gorgeous embellishments!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges

Katie said...

Gorgeous card and I love all the extras going on!
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Verry pretyy card, and those flowers are yummie!! Thanks for joining us at DS.

Rosalien

zoe.payne said...

another stunning card, so proud of all ur achievements, your so talented. well done xxxxxx

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! Some great stuff happening to you!! Congrats! And thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge with us!! Your cards are wonderful!

Nicole said...

Awesome card, Tracy! I just love all of the beautiful flowers on your card! AND WOW you are totally ahead of the game with Mother's Day already! KUDOS TO YOU! Glad to have you join us at DS&C!

Lisa said...

soo sweet, love it!!! great detail, thanks for joining us at DS

Rachel said...

absolutely gorgeous card! thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches.
hugs,
Rachel

Darsie Bruno said...

Your multiple layers and embellishments are very effective! Thanks for joining the Belli Challenge this week!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh this is so sweet! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa

dstandard said...

Absolutely adorable image and card!

Julie said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
Julie x

Ceal said...

Adorable mother's day card TFS and joining us in the Belli challenge

csroyal said...

Terrific card! Good to see you at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!