Friday 5 February 2010

With Love

Evening all,

Well this week has been a really busy week. I did have Wednesday off work but only to accompany my Daughter to a University interview in Northampton. Before I left I searched for craft shops in the area, he he, and took the postcodes with me so I was all ready to drop her off, shop and return, but it didn't turn out that way....... I ended up staying for the initial brief, waiting an hour for her to take her English/Maths test and then joining the tour of the University followed by paying for lunch for us all and a final presentation in the afternoon. Not at all what I was expecting........ Any way aside from that, I had to create two large leaving cards for expectant mother's in work so I have had little time for anything else.

The card below is of Tilda blowing hearts, I love this stamp and I think it will have many uses:-



Materials Used:-
Magnolia Tilda Stamp and Flourish Label
Nestabilities
Distress Inks; Worn Lipstick,  Walnut Stain,
Copic Markers for skin/hair
Glitter Glue
Martha Stewart Punch
Little pink hearts from negative from Lace Heart Martha Stewart Punch
Papers/cardstock/flowers and pearls from stash

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-
* Papertake Weekly
* Paperplay Challenges
* Sophisticat Challenges
* Pollycraft

8 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card, I just love this Tilda blowing hearts!Fantastic coloring and papers!
Hugs,Connie

Deirdre said...

Wow, adore your Tilda, beautiful card.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

gina g said...

Hi Tracy This is gorgeous i love the pretty papers and all your embellies. Thanks for joining the Sophisticats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Hi Tracy, stunning card as always hunny, so pretty and so many gorgeous little details.
Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats & Paper Play
Hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Oh the joys off being a MUM, hope your daughter gets good news from the University though....love this card so very much, thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Unknown said...

Aww this is such a lovely card, what a gorgeous image

Thanks for taking part in my challenge and joining us over at Sophisticats this week.

Jan x

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Tracy. Love the frame, the distressing, lovely papers too. Those little hearts come in useful don't they!!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Tracy... well done for making Top3 @ Sophisticats challenge # 20! LOVE'

Please pop over and collect your top3 badge.
Beautiful card!!

Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT / Owner