Sunday 7 March 2010

Mum

Evening Peeps,

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend. I have spent most of my time cleaning and crafting this weekend. I thought I would just show you this card that I was asked to make. I know it is a little similar to my last posting, well in fact it was meant to be the same except pink and blue, but I'm not too good at recreating the same thing twice, I tend to go in a different direction, whoops! Anyway I think she'll like it, well I hope she does, don't think I'll get another one for the weekend, haven't done my Mum's yet?


Materials Used:-
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Tulle, lace, beads, brads from stash
Nestabilities for oval and around sentiment
MUM cut on Cricut using Mickey Mouse Font
Computer sentiment and inside verse






I have entered this into the following challenges:-
* By the cute and girly (spring is in the air)
* Paper Sundaes (crystal blue, hollyhock, sweetleaf)
* Lexis Creations (Anything goes)
* Creative Card Crew (Celebrations)
* Creative Craft Challenge (Thanks a bunch)
* Creative Inspirations (lace, pins, pearls)
* Quixotic Paperie (leaves)
* Simon Says Stamp (Mother's Day)

Hugs Tracy
x

18 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, so pretty, I'm loving all the flowers
hugs Mandy xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow hun that is a gorgeous card, love the whole layout, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck
xxxx

Crystal said...

What a beautiful card, love all the flowers, lace & pearls! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Sundaes :)

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous card Tracy!Love the flowers and the lace is beautiful!
Hugs,Connie

Shana said...

What a fantastic card for your Mum! I love all the dimension and different textures. Thank you for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes - hope to see you again next week!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with this lovely card! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Teresa said...

A PRETTY CARD WITH ALL THE LOVELY FLOWERS IT HAS A VINTAGE FEEL TO IT ANY MUM WOULD LOVE THIS CARD.
XX

Alica said...

Beautiful! love all the flowers!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

pinky said...

Gorgeous creation, those flowers are so beautiful, love the vintage feel. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G this month.
Pinky

Martine said...

oh wow this is such a pretty card, i love everything about it

thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenges :)

xx

Martine

Daniele said...

wow super card love the vintage feel thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining the My Time To Craft Challenge this week!

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous so sweet and a gorgeous flowers too, great take on challeneg 50 at Creative Inspirations hugs Pops x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Tracy, what wonderful detail.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - beautiful flowers and spring colours. Lovely to see you at BTC&G
Lisa ;)

HappyCrafter said...

What a gorgeous mothers day card, I really like those little flowers! I'm glad you were able to join us with this week's colour challenge at Paper Sundaes.

Lora said...

This is gorgeous! Love all those beautiful flowers you have used.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month.
Lora x

lalkygirl said...

stunning card,love everything about it,the dimension is amazing and the colours are fab
thanks for joining in at creative craft and good luck,
lalkygirl x