Wednesday 31 March 2010

Sweet Pea Launch

Woo Hoo, It's Here, Launch of the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog

Well, all the Designers and especially Teresa, the owner, are all really excited that today is here and the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog kicks off. Our first challenge is Fairies/Wings. The prizes are absolutely fantastic and I wish I could enter myself.

Please take the time to hop on over to the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog and check out all the Desgin Team cards, my word are you in for a surprise and certainly some inspiration.  Here's mine:-

Posted by Picasa
I have coloured this image in using Twinkling H2O's, and I have also sprayed the whole card in glimmer mist, I just love sparkle.  And to add that extra bit of sparkle I have added stickles star dust to the flowers.  I don't think the camera has caputred it all but in reality it really sparkles.  I have used a Martha Stewart Heart punch and a small paper doily and metal corners for that added touch.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the beaded swirls are from my stach.  The design papers are Bo Bunny, fab papers.



I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Flutterby Wednesday - Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
Colour Create - Pastels
Cute Card Thursday - Dimension

The prizes are absolutely fantastic and I wish I could enter myself :( Here's a reminder of what the prizes are:-
1st Prize
2nd Prize


9 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning ~ fab image,lush colours & papers & luv the layout xx lizzy xx

gina g said...

Hiya Tracy Beautiful card i love the colours you've used and fab detail. luv gina xx

craftymum said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX

Teresa said...

Hello Tracy a fantastic card I love all the embellies everyone has made such lovely designs for the challenge.
Luv Teresa xx

Victoria said...

This is so beautiful
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my sons cards it means alot. My order of these stamps have just been processed so I am hoping I am able to join in (if the boys cards are allowed to count seperately)
alos joined your followers as love your card
Vicky x

Kat said...

This is beautiful Tracy. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week. Kat x

Debs said...

Beautiful card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

zoe.payne said...

what a beautiful card i cant say what i love the most, everyting about is stunning. you should be pleased with this one well done xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A beautiful card. The pretty pastels are gorgeous. Great attention to detail too.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx