Friday 12 March 2010

Wedding Day In The Pink

Evening Peeps,

Hooray its the weekend....... thank goodness. Here's a little card I put together using one of Karen's Doodles, and if your into digistamps and even if you ain't, Karen has a sale right now so it would be worth you hopping over to take a look, after you have looked at my card of course.........Oh, and don't forget if you do purchase one join us in the new Karen's Doodle's UK Challenge over here

Posted by Picasa

I have coloured the images in using Copics and used flowersoft for the little flowers on her dress, headdress, shoes. Isn't it lovely?


Oh, I must tell you about the little key. Its made using airdry clay, sounds weighty but it ain't.  Sooooooooo easy peasy, I can tell you. Just put the clay in the mould, leave and then pop out. It's as light as a feather and you can paint it, ink it, whatever you like. Both the clay and mould, as well as other moulds are available from Crafts and Me. Go take a look, I'm gonna be making lots more of these. I added a little sparkle to mine as well, well you gotta ain't cha, lol.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-

Sketch Saturday (sketch)
Creative Card Crew (celebrations)
Lots to Do (lock and key)

Hugs for now peeps,

Tracy x

11 comments:

Anne said...

Tracy this is adorable:) Love the colours and the little key is fab. I'm off now to take a look at your link.
Anne x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and pretty card. Thanks for joining in the celebrations at CCC this week - don't forget if you would like to enter for my DT blog candy, please pop over to my blog and leave a comment and link to enter the draw :-)
pauline x

Diamond Doll said...

Hiya Tracy this is so beautiful i love that image and the key you made with the clay is fab too.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Teresa said...

Tracy this is such a lovely card so pretty and the key embellie looks great.
luv Teresa xx

stampinfrog said...

Oh Tracy this card is so adorable! The wedding couple is so cute and colored beautifully!Love the flower soft and the key is perfect!
Hugs,Connie

Catherine said...

Your card is magnificent Tracy ! I adore all the embellishments and the little couple is so so sweet ! Smiles from Catherine

angelwhispers said...

Love the card Tracy the embellishments are beautiful and I love the couple which looks perfect with the flower xx Love your blog Tracy and your dt work for crafts and me xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy
Love your card, it is absolutely gorgeous. You've coloured them in beautifully.
O yes you asked about the ink I use. I use a Kodak printer and Kodak ink.
Hugs, Yvonne x

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous card Tracey and that air dry clay is brilliant - I've got some and don't use it often enough - forget its there - but you've now reminded me

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

zoe.payne said...

love the design of this card really pretty, may have to hint (id like to get married), so i can have one of these cards. really lovely, you never fail to suprise me im amazed with all your hard work xxxx

Amy said...

very cute PINK key..adorable..so many cute embellishments on your card!!