Friday 26 March 2010

Blue Eye Fairy

Evening Peeps,

I haven't been well this week and am a little behind on all my DT cards. I actually finished this card last night, but the lighting was so bad that I couldn't get a decent picture. I cannot say that I am that pleased with it and certainly doesn't do this card justice. Time pemitting I may try again tomorrow, lol. I'm such a perfectionist.

Well I hope you have all had a good week and are really looking forward to the launch of the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog, Woo Hoo, not long now. Better get a move on with my DT card and the other 4 I have to get done this weekend, eeeeek!

This image is one of the lovely Sweetpea Stamps, Blue Eye Fairy:-


I have painted this image using distress inks, tattered rose, worn lipstick, spiced marmalade, vintage photo, walnut stain, shabby shutters. The design papers are Bo Bunny. I have used a Fiskars border punch, for a change, and embellished with flowers from wild orchid crafts. The branch is a Martha Stewart punch and I have added lots of star dust stickles, again nor borne out well in the photo.

I have entered this card into the Create 4 Fun Challenge - Sketch

Well I hope you like it.



4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Luv it hun it's stunning ~ fab image & great layout xx lizzy xx

Hope you'r feeling better soon xx

angelwhispers said...

Another stunning card!! The image is fab and I just love the colours you have used she really stands out on the papers and I love all the added details you have mixed together!!! Have a lovely weekend and are feeling better soon xx

Teresa said...

A beautiful card Tracy,
It looks so vintage with the mixtures of colour, and I love the way the colouring has turned out.
I hope you are feeling better now!
Luv Teresa xx

zoe.payne said...

this card is fab, really beautiful, your mini me is sitting next to me and she says its wicked!!! well done xxxx