Tuesday 2 March 2010

For Mum

Oh Peeps, one more I haven't posted yet. God help me, some early night I'm getting...... I was asked to make a card for a colleague in work for her Mum for Mother's Day but as she was 80 she only wanted flowers on it. So here it is.



Materials Used:-
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Die cut letters and shadow cut on the Cricut using Plantin Schoolbook
Lace, charm and Ribbon from Stash
Prima swirls
Pearls
Martha stewart Punch

I have entered this into the following challenges:-

* Just Hannah & Friends (blue and brown)
* Paperplay Challenges (Mum)
* Crafty Catz (fancy edge & Ribbon)
* Totally Gorjuss (Mum)

Now Peeps, I am logging off for the evening.

Hugs Tracy x
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card ~ luv this colour combo ~ fab paper & luv the flowers xx lizzy xx

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic card Tracy! Love the flowers,lace,butterflies and the pearl swirls are a perfect touch for this beautiful card!
Hugs,Connie

Net said...

That's really lovely!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Ali Dantre said...

Tracy darlin, this is stunning! I love the colours and I'm sure your friend will love it for her Mother. So Pretty and I love the colours!
Hugs and hope you slept well.
Lisa.xx

Teresa said...

What a lovely card just perfect I am sure your friend is going to be really pleased with it!!
Luv Teresa xx

Kimba-Slydog said...

A wonderful card!!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week.

Hugs,
Nicole

craftymum said...

Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX

carol said...

love all the detail, gorgeous flowers, thanks for playing along with CC x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tracy
A gorgeous card,love the colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous Tracy, she,ll love it.
Thanx for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Kat said...

This is lovely Tracy. I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x