Friday 19 March 2010

DT Card for Crafts and Me

Morning Peeps,


Well peeps, I can't tell you how glad I am that it's FRIDAY, yayyyyyyy.  Been a really busy week at work as well as trying to keep up with my crafting, netball, and being a wife and mum.  I need a lay in tomorrow, lol.  Here is my Design Team card  for Stamps and Me which is of course one of the Sweet Pea Stamps, Dance of Butterfly, available right HERE from Teresa. These stamps are just so adorable.  The sentiment is also from the same sheet no. 6, Fantasy Art Collection. As you know Teresa has the exclusive UK rights to sell these so you can only get them from CRAFTS AND ME. They are a dream to colour and the more stamps I see the more I want, so be warned they are addictive.


I have used copic markers to colour her in and layered onto bazill cardstock. The DP is from Kay and Co. The flower is prima and the leaves are cut out on Quickutz and inked with distress inks. I used the sizzlets die for the filagree corners.  The lace is from Crafty Stash and the pearls are from my stash. And lastly but not least, the little key. Well I love the little key. This is the air dry clay which you pop into a mould and leave. That's it, pop it out, paint it, ink it, whatever you like. And guess what? They are available from Crafts and Me!




Don't forget we have the brand new launch of the Crafts and Me Challenge site launching on the 31st March and were looking forward to hopping onto all your blogs to see your beautiful creations.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Sweet Shop (sketch)
Flutterby Wednesdays (green, butterflies, fairies or angels)
The Secret Crafter (anything goes)
Fussy and Fancy (Green)

Thanks for popping by and I would love to read your comments.

11 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's so beautiful! I love all the gorgeous details! and the key is fab!

crafty amy said...

Hi teamie this is so pretty I love the corners and the way you have coloured her :D
Hugs

Amy xx

zoe.payne said...

another stunning card, love the image and colur really beautiful. well done xxxxx

Lizzy said...

Stunning card ~ luv the gorgeous image & colour combo. You always put so much detail into your cards hun ~ fantastic xx lizzy xx

Randi said...

Gorgeous Sweet Pea creation!! Love the color scheme and all of the amazing details! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop! I hope you will join us again!

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous!!! Love this stamp and yes so fun to color. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fussy & Fancy.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful image, beautifully colored! I love these colors and the filigree corners--gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Nancy said...

Wow, gorgeous Sweet Pea stamp!! Lovely job!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
Jennifer