Thursday 4 March 2010

More News....I'm on the Craft's & Me Design Team

I know, I hear you all say, what more can I possibly have to tell you.  Well my fellow bloggers, not only did I make it on the Design Team for Karen's Doodles but I have also been asked to join the Design Team for CRAFTS & ME.  Wow, can you believe it.  Crafts & Me are the UK exclusive supplier of Sweet Pea Stamps, so hop on over and take a look.  I'm really looking forward to working with the team, especially on these very beautiful stamps.

I just want to thank all my followers.  I only starting blogging in January and with all your help I feel I have come a long way.  So a huge thank you to each and everyone of you.

Hugs Tracy
x

5 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats, Tracy!!! xxx

Viv said...

Wahoo! You'll be a busy bunny! Congratulations!

stampinfrog said...

Congrats Tracy on both DT positions!Fantastic news!
Hugs,Connie

Denise said...

Congrats Tracy well deserved

Mandy said...

Congrats hunny, I'm so pleased for you
Hugs Mandy xx