Monday 8 March 2010

DT Card for Sophisticats and another Top 3 Badge

Hi Peeps,

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. It's Monday and time for the Sophisticats Challenge. This week's theme was chosen by the lovely Lisa and is "Flourishes and; Bling". This week's faboulous prize of two stamps has been kindly donated by Lovely Avril.  Lisa is also getting set to launch some new die cuts and she has used one of them in her DT card for this challenge, so when your finished here pop on over and see the other Design Team cards for inspiration and clock Lisa's beautiful die cuts which will be coming soom from Allissa's Paper Town.

Onto my card. I saw the tutorial over at Just Magnolia and couldn't wait to create one of these Tent cards. Ummmmm, think I'll be doing more, lol.







Materials used:-

DP My Minds Eye
Magnolia stamp
Distress Inks, worn lipstick, tattered rose, vintage photo, antique linen
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart butterfly and frond punch
Diamond Stickles
Brads, wires, bling, jump rings from stash

I have entered this into the following challenges:-

* Just Magnolia (tent card)
* Paper play (just because)
* Stamp Challenges (girly)
* Papertake Weekly (buttons, bows, brads & bling)
* Quixotic Paperie (leaves)

Oh and by the way, just seen my name on the Top 3 at Kaboodledoodles.  Woo Hoo, another one added to my sidebar.

Hugs Tracy
x

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Stunning card ~ luv this fab style, I really must give it a go ~ luv the paper & fab colours xx lizzy xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and the colours and embellies
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, what a beautiful card. I think we will be seeing a lot of these tent cards about in blogland lol. really stunning
hugs
Yvonne

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) I love the image and the papers are gorgeous,, love the tent card idea too :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Unknown said...

Helloie :-)
Thought I would surpirse you and actually leave a comment, lol.
You know that I love this card, its gorgeous. Well done you for winning a top 3 at Kaboodle as well. No stopping you now :-)
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Tracy this is totally stunning the colours are just so fabulous and Tilda is gorgeous I tried this new Tent card fold and will be using it again...and again..lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Deirdre said...

Tracy, wow.... amazing card. The details are just AMAZING.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it was my first time setting the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

Mina said...

wow I love those scrummy papers Tracy, stunning card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx