Thursday 25 March 2010

Get Well Soon

Evening Peeps,

A quick post as I am exhausted, lots to do and not enough time. I wont bore you, so without further ado here's my Get Well Card using a Karen's Doodle. Isn't it sooooo cute, but then again I haven't seen a Karen's Doodle that isn't. Don't forget the new UK Challenge blog is now up and running so if you have a Karen's Doodle then please enter the challenge here. and if you don't, hop on over to Karen's Doodles and pick one up.  The prizes are fab, 1st prize 3 digi stamps, 2nd prize 2 digi stamps and 3rd prize 1 digi stamp.


The DP papers are the new Bo Bunny Glitter papers, they are fab but I believe are limited edition. The image is a Karen Doodle "A Friend in need" and I have coloured with copics. I am still limited on the number of copics I have so I had to make a few colours up!  The sentiment is from Allissa's Paper Town.

I have entered this card into the following challenge.

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - In my garden I see

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image it's so cute
hugs Mandy xx

Anne said...

Love it Tracy, a gorgeous card
Anne x

Wishcraft said...

This is so cute! I love this image, fab colours too. Lisa x

Faye said...

Tracy, your get well card would make anyone feel a whole lot better. It is lovely in its beautiful colors. You did well with your coptics.

Unknown said...

Morning :-)
This is lovely, that image is so cute and coloured so well.
May ahve to pop over and get this image :-)
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Oh my the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured!! I am loving the Bo Bunny papers and may have to have some of these!!! LOL XXX

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card! luv the fab image, great colour choice & colouring xx lizzy xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Great image and lovely cheering colours. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x