Monday 1 March 2010

Some Exciting News!

Hiya again Peeps,

Well, you may already know if you are already a follower of Karen's Doodles that a New Design Team has been born for the UK, and guess what? Yep, little old me has made it onto the Team. Very exciting....... It kicks off next week, but don't worry I will be keeping you all posted. I have listed the team on my sidebar to give you a heads up of what to expect from all the very talented design team members. I believe the competiton was fierce but I made it! Well I have had a very busy start to my blogging world, and I have to say I'm enjoying it!



Hugs Tracy x

12 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Tracey

Many congrats on your dt post :O) I look forward to working alongside you

Joey.xxx

Anne said...

Hi Tracey
Congratulations on making the team
Anne x

Teresa said...

Well done Tracy congratulations and have fun.
Teresaxx

stampinfrog said...

Congrats Tracy on making the DT for Karen Doodles!
Hugs,Connie

coldwaters2 said...

A big congratulations Tracy it is brilliant news.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie Randolph said...

A Huge congratulations!!

Moshie said...

Tracy! Congrats! Well deserved!!! I imagine every blog out there is going to want you to be a part of their DT! Your creations are most beautiful!
Hugs, Diana

Viv said...

Congrats to you Tracy! It's a pretty exciting launch and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Viv xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Hello Tracy

Congratulations on making the team, looking forward to working with you at KD UK!

Elaine x

Suzette said...

Hi Tracy,
Congrats, I look foward in working with you.
Suzette x

Unknown said...

hey congrats on making he team really excited to be working with you

Ali Dantre said...

Tracy! wow Congratulations sweetheart. You really deserve to be recognised for your super work! well done...you're nother other than a credit to their team sweetie.

aww bless ya!
Hugs
Lisa.xxx