Monday 14 March 2016

Vintage Green

Good morning,

I'm sharing my LLC card using Pion Design papers and a colour I don't choose very often, green.  I have used a Pion Design Vintage image and diecut using the new Blue Swirl Circle die set.


The flower arrangement is made up of lots of yummy goodies, all in the links below.  I added a large leaf diecut and also the gorgeous creative expressions dotted swirl, link at the bottom of the post.



I cut butterflies from the border sheet and also the postcard ticket.

You can see the gorgeous papers better in the photo below.  I love spotted paper :) I also used the Pion Design Palette Green for the diecuts and large shaped diecut.


I cut the butterfly border twice, once in cardstock and once in the gorgeous Pion Design paper edged with forest moss distress ink.





Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x







5 comments:

Brawny x said...

Wow absolutely beautiful x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful vintage card Tracy whit lovely details .
Greetings Doris

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card. Love the butterflies.

Unknown said...

Wat is dat super mooi zeg!!
Groetjes lida

Patricia St Martin said...

Just stunning! You did a wonderful job creating this beautiful card. Love all the die cuts. Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card.
Hugs Pat