Tuesday 8 March 2016

Simply Because

Good morning,

Our challenge over at Noor Design UK is Clean and Simple.  Can you believe I agreed to that?

I have used one of the new LDRS images, this little lady is so cute and called Abby Lynn.  You can see the whole collection here.

The gorgeous papers are from the Lemoncraft Forget Me Not 6x6 paper pad, all collections now available at Noor Design UK :)

I have used the stitched flags die set for the image and layers and also for the flags arranged on the right hand side.

I used the fabulous Vintage Affecrtions sentiment set JUST BECAUSE, love these sets.  You also get little quirky stamps included and I used one of them of each of the flags either side of the sentiment.

The button holding them together match the Lemoncraft papers, all links at the bottom.



Abby Lynn was coloured with distress inks :)


Hope you are enjoying the new collection as much as me and I hope to see your clean and simple versions in our Noor Design UK Challenge.

Hugs Tracy x





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wat is dat super mooi!!
Groetjes lida

Unknown said...

CAS it may be but a beautiful card nonetheless :) x

Barbara GR said...

Wooowww Tracy!!! It's just... gorgeous!!! Clean and simple? Yes but perfect!!!
Barbara xx

Jan said...

Fab card xx Jan

Inkypinkydelights said...

CAS? You feeling ok?lol Hey but this is one beautiful card! Judy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness Tracy, SO gorgeous! Love that sweet image and your CAS design card with the sweet stitching is beautiful to set that sweet image off. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

cats whiskers said...

Morning Tracy, Ohhhh clean and simple I don't even know the meaning of that. THis is a stunner. Thanks for your lovely comment, I am hoping to ease my way back into crafting, I did some last year just for myself and joined your Kit & Chowder class but Mum became so distressed towards the end that I just couldn't put my mind to anything, Thanks again dear
Hugs Jacs xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty loving those stunning papers and your gorgeous card love and hugs Carole x