Saturday 12 March 2016

Beautiful Baby


Hello Everyone,

A relatively plain card from me again today but I wanted to show off the new blue square die, it was so beautiful that I wanted to ensure it was centre stage.

The papers are from the Lemoncraft 6x6 Tiny Miracles paper pad and I also used the matching button positioned in the centre of the Gilded Doily.


I cut the image from one of the 6x6 pages, so gorgeous.

Her's a close up of the Gilded Doily with the Lemoncraft Tiny Miracles Button.


Hope you like it :)

Tracy




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop: Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

❤ Kaia said...

Love it.
It's gorgeous

Hugs, Kaia

Inkypinkydelights said...

Plain or not this is one beautify card Tracy. Love the Doily die too. Judy x

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning, love the netting around the edge & those buttons are adorable. Creative Blessings, Tracy x