Monday 28 March 2016

Cindy

Hi Everyone,

Hope you have better bank holiday weather than we did, it was a mixure of rain, wind and the odd sun peeking through.   This week at LLC Sandy has set the theme of "Mythical/Magical creatures" and with the new Whimsy release now in stock at Noor Design UK I have chosen to use the NEW stamp "Cindy" who is a pretty little fairy. 

For the shape I have used the Dutch Doobadoo new April release Swing Card 5, these will be in store at Noor Design UK next week :)


I used the Pion Design Easter Greetings available from Live and Love Crafts and used:- Pink Ornament - PD7013 to cover the base of the card and cut from the Cherry Blossom - PD7005 for the beautiful rose panels.

The text "Hello You" is from the LDRS Creative Sentiment Set "You", links at the bottom.


I have added a Dutch Doobadoo paper art birdcage, so delicate and pretty.

I added the Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pen in white around the image.


I added a butterfly from the matching borders sheet. I added Gesso around the edges of the paper and on the flowers.


The swirl leaf was cut using Pion Design Palette Green II - PD6108
I used Roses in 25mm, 20mm, 15mm and 10mm as well as a baby bud to which I added a tulip and sweetheart blossom.

Have a good day.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Just magical Tracy xx

on a good day said...

Gorgeously wondrous! Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us. Germaine

Unknown said...

Wat is die prachtig gemaakt!
Groetjes lida

Kamilicrafts said...

Just beautiful as always Tracy. Hope you are keeping well. Kim

Carole Pollard said...

Absolutely fabulous this design is stunnning Love and hugs Carole x