Tuesday 22 March 2016

Swing Card

 Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a swing card made with the Dutch Doobadoo Swing Card 3.  I used the gorgeous Pion Design Easter Greetings collection of papers, I love pink and lilac together.  I used Easter Basket, the Cherry Tree, Borders and Tags and also used Pion Design Pallette V. I added the Crealies on the edge no. 14.  There a few designs in the range and just love the stitched edges, they really transform a card.


Here's a side view.  I have added a border from the border sheet in the collection to the top and bottom middle section.  Added gorgeous pearl string and of course the beautiful butterflies from the border sheet.


If was difficult to photograph to capture all elements.  I have added gorgeous lace on each side.



A beautiful bouquet of flowers.






Hope you like it.

Tracy x




Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Veronique said...

Absolutly gorgeous :)

cats whiskers said...

Hi Tracy this is stunning, then everything you make is stunning, send some of your talent over my way
Hugs Jacs xx

Barbara GR said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Carole Wright said...

wow just stunning x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful this is a fabulous shape and a very lovely card love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Tracy. Love the swing card design. Gorgeous lace too! So many beautiful details. Hugs, Wends x