Tuesday 16 November 2010

Video Game Boy

Morning Peeps,

The house survived the gathering my son had on Friday, and more importantly so did I, well after a bottle of wine, lol. Seriously, we got home and there was no loud music blaring out, so I showed them how to party a little, well I had had a bottle of wine!

Today's card is one of those dreaded male cards, yuk. It was my nephew's 16th birthday yesterday so I followed a sketch for The Beary Sweet Challenge but haven't posted it in time, don't ya just hate that, but how's your luck, as this week's challenge is Anything Goes, so not wasted.


I have coloured him using copic markers and prisma pencils.


All papers are from Bearly Mine Designs Digital Papers (sale on right now, but hurry).  The ones I have used are from Volume I.  The sentiment is computer generated and the image is a digi from Mo Manning.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Beary Sweet Challenge - Anything Goes
Pixie Dust - All about Men
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
The Karber Challenge - Digi and for a family member




20 comments:

Carol said...

WOWZER Tracy, this is absolutely stunning!! Don't look like you had any problems doing a male card here lol! As always, your colouring is just to die for! Really striking colours, luv it! Good luck in the challenges. Lotsa luv xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is excellent Tracy the image is great so are the colours and design this is going to make someone very happy.
Hugs
Lorraine x

angelwhispers said...

Wow this is just perfect for a 16yr old!! Such beautiful colouring and great papers especially love the sentiment!!

Love Chanelle xxx

cheryl said...

wow this is just awesome the coulrs on this are so brilliant,and the detail is stunning,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Berry said...

Stunning colouring Tracy, he is such a fab image for older guys just love it! Hugs Rebekah xx

Loz said...

love it Tracy!! And would you believe I literally just bought this image!! ♥

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Julie said...

Super cute card! Your coloring is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Claire said...

I love this image, in fact I used the very same one for my Son's 16th Birthday LOL! You've coloured it in brilliantly. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

Lau W said...

Wouah ! Rhe colouring is fantastic ! Superb card for a boy !
xxx

zoe.payne said...

Stunning card hun, love the image just fits a sixteen year old perfectly, lol. really lovely. well done xxx

Nannieflash said...

Tracey this is stunning, beautiful colouring and so vibrant. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tameko said...

Great card for a teenager! Great job coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Scrappychick said...

Absolutely gorgeous coloring!! Thanks for playing with the Pixies :)

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card!! I love your coloring on this image!! So amazing and perfect masculine style creation!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Jamie said...

This is awesome, what a great image Thanks for playing in our Beary Sweet Challenge!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

papertrails leaver said...

Oh your card totally reminds me of a few teenagers in my house! love it! thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Ann English said...

Fabulous card-perfect coloring! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

Patricia Mae said...

I love that he looks just like my son sitting there, awesome coloring. Thanks so much for joining in our Anything Go's Challenge and I hope to see you back Dec 1 for a new challenge.
~Patricia
The Beary Scrap DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Love this Tracy! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan