Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tilda Having A Day To Remember

Evening Peeps,

Hope everyone had a fab weekend.  We had some friends over for dinner and had a good night.  We watched the X-Factor late on so it was nice to have some understanding from my friends of what it is like to watch the X-Factor with my very opinionated husband who just doesn't shut up throughtout it and does my head in, love you honey!

I inked up this image some weeks ago, but didn't really like what I had done but over this weekend I felt I should try and make a card with it and when I had finished it I actually quite liked what I had done, well I think I do.


Materials Used:-

Image from Magnolia
Medium - Copics
Machine for stitching
Basic Grey Papers
Bazill cardstock
Nesties
Stardust Stickles and Gold Stickles
Sentiment from Catslife Press
Lace, leaves and pearls from stash

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

The crafty pad - Stitching
Fun at Fairy Knowll - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Square Cards
Simon Says Stamp - Punches or Die Cuts
A spoonful of sugar - Relish to Embellish




16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy
Stunning card, your hubby sounds a bit like mine although I was hoping Katie would go.
Chris x

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Loving the colours the layout all those fabulous leaves and the sparkle! gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

This is a fab card Tracy and the image has been coloured perfectly and is an ideal Autumn card for this time of year. Hugs, Claire x

Lizzy said...

WOW! luv this card Tracy...Tilda looks fab, The whole card looks fab :D

Good luck in the challenges

xx Lizzy xx :)

martina's kaartjes said...

Wow, what a pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

zoe.payne said...

Beautiful card, Tilda is my favourite. Gorgeous colours, fab leaves and glitz love it all.xxx

Marcea said...

oh wow, what a gorgeous card and fabulous punching!!! Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week
-x-

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Tracy this is superb, the colours you have chosen for Tilda are beautiful and alive just like that Tilda image, your design of the whole card is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cec said...

Very cute card with such a fun image. I love all the leaves you have added as embellishments and your great layout. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week Tracy ! Your card is gorgeous ! Love the image and the embellishments are fab ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Tracy S said...

Fantastic coloring and what a pretty card! Thanks for sharing. Really love the shadowing you did on the ground

Debbie said...

Hi Tracy gorgeous card and fab detail and colouring. Lovin' your stitching. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Claire said...

Its gorgeous Tracy! Love the colours, you've really brought Tilda to life!! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll, good luck and hope to see you next week too
Claire xx

Louise F NZ said...

Adorable card, cute image and fantastic elemants. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.

Georgia said...

Great card. I love Tilda. I have several I need to dust off and play with. Thanks for joining us at fairy knolls this week.

Shelley said...

Wow this looks stunning!!! I adore the image and colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks Fairy Knoll Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx
P.S There is some candy here if you want to enter ;-)
http://www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/2010/10/cyda-challenge-oscc-blog-hop_30.html