Wednesday 10 November 2010

Get the Glitter out at Crafts and Me

Morning Peeps,

Wow it's Wednesday already, this week is flying by. It's been pretty miserable here with the rain and temperatures are set to get lower, grrrrrrrr, must bring my chilli plants in tonight.  I do hate the winter, but I do love Christmas time and cozy nights in with the fire and not having to go outside, lol.

It's time for another fortnightly challenge at Crafts and Me and it's my turn to choose the theme. Now I don't need an excuse to use Glitter but I thought with everyone making Christmas Cards at the moment, you'd all like to join me in using some "Glitter" on your cards, and usually on me too, lol.

Posted by Picasa
I have used the Crafts and Me Stamp by Molly Harrison "The Gift".  I have added turquoise glitter to the snowflakes as well as glamour dust and star dust stickles to her wings.  3 types, I am doing well!


Looking forward to seeing all your glitter and sparkle.

Materials Used:-
Image Crafts and Me Stamp by Molly Harrison, "The Gift" available HERE
Medium Copics and Prisma Pencils
Silver Mirri Card
Design Paper by Bearly Mine Designs available HERE
Marianne Design Doily and Snowflake Die
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Sentiment by Craftwork Cards
Doily, brads and bling from stash

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Creative Craft - Starlight Starbright
A spoonful of Sugar - Snow or Snowflakes
Digital Tuesday - Use up your stash + digit (paper is digital, mirri card I haven't)
Crazy Challenge - Things with Wings
Crazy for Challenges - Square Cards
Crafty Calendar - Winter Snowflakes
The Stamp Man  - Christmas
Charisma Cardz - Love at Christmas
Paperplay - Cirlces



14 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning Tracy, luv the image & the colours are gorgeous ...luvin all the GLITTER :D
Good luck in them challenges hun

xx Lizzy xx :)

Nannieflash said...

Oh Tracy this is stunning and doesnt Donnas papers look fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

zoe.payne said...

Totally stunning card, the image is soo pretty love all the glitz, the colours are gorgeous. And the bow and snowflakes are stunning. Well done hunni, xxxx

Cards By MI said...

A really stunning card! Awsome colours and wonderful image and colouring.
xMarie

Ms. Jen said...

Hi Tracy! After checkin out your blog I am definitely a new follower. You have some serious talent. This card especially is just magical. Thanks for sharing.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

A gorgeous card! Love those colors you used. The paper is awesome!! And the image is so cute....

Hugs
Bella

Carol said...

Absolutely luv it Tracy!! Really beautiful. Will probably join in with your challenge as there are not many cards I make with using glitter in some form or another lol! That image is gorgeous. Lotsa luv xxxx

Diamond Doll said...

Wow Tracy this is one gorgeous card full of sparkle,love the colour combo.I hate winter too i so detest being cold.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

gina g said...

Hi Tracy this is so beautiful i love the colour and yes i am still wearing glitter lol. I have just received my stamps that i ordered from Teresa and this is one of them. luv gina xx

Ellibelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellibelle said...

Sorry I messed up on the comment above, so decided to delete it.

Love your card the image is beautiful and that digi paper is gorgeous. Beautiful snowflakes too!
Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday, hope you'll join us again next week.

Deirdre said...

Oh wow, amazing. Love all the details.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Liz said...

Wow Fab project Thanks for following our theme on Paperplay

Liz xx

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Such a great colour scheme.