Monday 18 May 2015

Happy Birthday

 Good morning,

I'm here sharing a Vintage card and my mojo seems to have up and walked at the moment.  I have used Pion Design's Paris Flea Market and have used the blue ones this time, I love blue and it has been  little neglected of late.

Sandy has set a theme at LLC this week of Apples and Berries and I think I have used the frosted apples on every card I have done for LLC and me since I got them, lol.  So I guess you could say they are yummy :)

I have used


The image is from Grandma's Attic Tinted French Ladies sheet by Pion Design.


For the flower arrangement I have used 30mm roses, beaded foam berries, frosted apples in white, baby buds in cream and finished with vintage flourish leaves.

I added a curly rose to the centre of the bow with a bunch of white beads behind.

The sentiment is English Banner text which goes with the matching Banner Die set.  



Have a good day

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest




2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the colour tones to your card Tracy. The base card is a lovely design and as always, so many beautiful embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty design I love the colours so classy a wonderful card Love and hugs Carole x