Saturday 16 May 2015

A Friend


Hello, running a little late for as I couldn't decide what to play with first, lol.  So as you can see the Dutch Doobadoo Book Stencil won, hehe.


The papers are from the Botanical Pad and I'm not ususaly an orange love but just maybe I am converted, lol.  This paper pad also comes with postcards and tickets, it's awesome so yes I will be using it again.

I layered the sheets with some foam pads to give the book dimension.


The sentiment is from There are no little Dreams stamp set, all links at the bottom.  I have also cut flowers using the Rolled Roses out of the Botanical papers.



A close up of one of the rolled roses in the arrangement cut from the paper pad.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



5 comments:

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful book lovely colors ,flowers.
Hugs Doris

XxJULESxX said...

Stunning work!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous book Tracy, love the colours and fabulous flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carole Pollard said...

You are so clever this is just amazing that new stencil is just a delight I love this so much love and hugs Carole x

Ann said...

Hi Tracy - I've just discovered this style of 'card' and love your design here! Thank you for sharing how you made it - I'm inspired to create one too, for a grandson's wedding in the New Year (2019)