Monday 4 May 2015

Hello Kitty


Hello Everyone,

It's Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK so I am waking up to that lovely feeling of not having to go to work today, yayyyy.

I'm sharing my LLC DT card with you and the theme this week is Maja Designs Vintage Baby Collection which of course isn't just for babies.


The shape was made using the Dutch Doobadoo Ornate stencil.


The flower arrangement is made up of flower sprays in white and lilac, magnolia, Lilly, poppy and the new beaded stamen in purple and finiished with my favourite Noor Design swirl diecut in grey.


The image is by PPinky, isn't she adorable and coloured with Distress Inks.  I have a colouring and card workshop on 31st May, if you would like to join please email me crafteezee@gmail.co.uk


I have used one of my favourite gorgeous laces from Live and Love Crafts, Lace Marie Therese.


I cut the butterfly border using white cardstock and papers matching Maja Design papers.  I have also used the circle frame as a doily and tucked it under the image.


Here's a close up of the new Noor Design Viewmaster and the Prima Resin Butterfly.


You can see the circle frame just poking out under the image.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



7 comments:

Tamara said...

She's adorable!
Hugs, t.

Alizabethy said...

What a fabulous piece of work!

Sharon said...

This is stunning Tracy. This is one of my favourite p pinky images and love your colouring. All the layers are beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous i love this shape its so pretty and your card is fabulous I bought the vintage baby pad and I just love it .your embellishments and flowers are so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous i love this shape its so pretty and your card is fabulous I bought the vintage baby pad and I just love it .your embellishments and flowers are so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Exquisite! Absolutely exquisite! xx

Unknown said...

The kitty is cute, but the girl looks so sad, and I rather look at happy images TBH. Beautiful card though.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts