Saturday 23 May 2015

Chilling in my flip flops

Hi Everyone,

I've had such fun decorating these MDF Flip Flops, I couldn't wait to share, lol.

I've used the fabulous new Botanical Pad and all the tickets, telegram and places to see elements are contained within the pad, love it :)


I've used Tilda with her laptop although I see it as my Ipad as I got a keyboard to go with mine at Christmas, so I'm on holiday chilling, reading a book on my Ipad and of course blogging, lol.




The sun glasses and beach ball are from the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Holiday set,  I have added frantage and paper to the ball and frantage and black cardstock for the sunglasses.



Hope you like it :)

Have a great weekend.

Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Tracy, another wonderful piece of art. Loving the idea and the cute little Tilda and of course those fantastic embellishments. xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Wow!!!! These are completely fab! What a great idea. Just so pretty, I always love all your little details. Beautiful. Hugs, Jayne x

Carole Pollard said...

These are amazing they so remind me of holidays and I wish I was there right now away from the poor weather in England dream on. Wonderful creation as always. Have a very Happy Birthday love and hugs Carole x