Sunday 24 May 2015

Happy Birthday To..........Meeeeee


Hello Everyone,

I'm sharing my GDT card for The Ribbon Girl with a very apt theme for me today as it's

"Happy Birthday" and guess what.... it's my birthday today, yayyyyy

I'm a little late as Hubby made me a champagne breakfast so I haven't long been out of bed, lol.

Tilda is coloured with distress inks and we have another colouring and card making workshop next Sunday, 31st May.  I have a couple of spaces left if you are interested.  Please email me crafteezee@gmail.com


I've used Tilda with heart phone rubber stamp which was kindly sent to me by my friend and Teamie Vicky Pass, thank you sweetie, couldn't wait to ink her up :)  She is layered onto the Oval Frame.


The papers are by Pion Design from the My Precious Daughter collection, just beautiful as always.


I have used the new Heart and Butterfly die available in my Noor Design UK Store, links at the bottom.

The gorgeous flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl, I used
Daisy, 30mm Rose, Carnation, beaded stamen, Sweet Blossom, and I have also used a flower diamante pin, just poking through at the top

On the centre of the heart I have used a 20mm diamante spacer and filled with a 14mm Ivory pearl.


I cut the butterfly from the Heart and butterfly die set using the papers and added the oval 2mm x 5mm beaded string

I used the Banner Die along with the English Banner Text, again links below.


The shape was made using the Flower with 4 petals Stencil.

Have a good day

Tracy x

Ribbon Girl Ingredients
3mm x 5mm Oval pearl string, pink pretty blooms, Ivory carnation, hip rose buds in pale pink, Beaded Stamen in white, 20mm pearl and diamante flower pin, 20mm round Diamante Spacer, 14mm flat backed ivory pearl and white cheesecloth





6 comments:

Tamara said...

I see a perfect combo: Tilda + pink + noor dies! Love it!
Happy Birthday dear!
Hugs, t.

thecraftycavalier said...

There are no words - beyond stunning. This is unbelievably yummy. Stunning colouring, beautiful papers, gorgeous embellies - a total yum fest! Wishing you the very happiest of birthdays. Hugs, Jayne xx

Nanda said...

Beautiful card. I like the colors you used, so soft colors.

Nanda said...

And happy birthday!

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card! Brightest Blessings on your Birthday. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Tracy.
Happy Birthday to you!
Hugs, Donna x