Monday 11 May 2015

Around the World in 80 Days

Hi Everyone,

I'm here sharing my DT card for LLC and Sandy has set the theme of "The Movies" as it Cannes Film Festival  week and I have chosen "Around the world in 80 days" and I'm on my way to Paris, and my shabby chic suitcase is packed and ready to go.


I used Pion Design's Paris Fleamarket papers, all links at the bottom.

For the suitcase I have used the new Dutch Doobadoo Suitcase stencil, due into stock today :)  I love it.  I was very careful with the positioning of the flowers so that the box still opens at the top.  These would make great gift boxes and fabulous favour boxes for christenings, parties and weddings, especially if your having your wedding overseas :)

Instead of buckles I have used resin mini oval frames.


I have used lace and tulle for the bow and added 20mm roses, 10mm roses, frosted apples in whtie and pink and beaded berriesw in pink.







Follow Me on Pinterest


5 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Tracy, This is so beautiful, I love your projects and this is a particularly wonderful one. Sue x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Tracy. Love what you have created using this stencil. Your case is so beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Eulanda said...

Breaktaking!! Where did you get the beaded pink berries from? Drool!

Unknown said...

You always choose films I've never seen, but that's ok when the projects come out like this. ;-) Shabbylicious! Hehe..and I see Eulanda just spotted the beaded berries...busted! I'll tell her she needs to visit more often. LOL

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Julie said...

this is really beautiful